Monk - LF horde raids

90 Undead Monk
Hello!

I am looking for a horde guild that is decently good to raid this tier within the upcoming weeks. I am looking for a guild early to get a feel out of the scene while I get geared. My preferences is for a guild that raids on the weekends and or Monday. I realized given this is drak'thul there may not be any guilds who fit this criteria. However, I thought it would be a good idea to give it a shot anyway.

Regards,

Vozloke
Edited by Vozloke on 10/29/2012 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So Bro, you know those jobs where they don't hire you because you're OVER-Qualified...
Maybe you've finally hit that place. lol.

---

For real though, if you raid on the weekends and have been looking for a skilled healer, you WILL NOT find anyone better on this server than Vozloke. Period.
Edited by Noree on 11/1/2012 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Greetings Vozloke,

I am currently trying to recruit people and make a raid gorup, though hard to do these days. If you have any interest feel free to hit me up in game. I am mostly on Insolentmynx.

Take care,

Insolentmynx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]