Fernstep Inn ((Open RP))

90 Worgen Druid
As the two combatants readied themselves to tear each other apart, a raven streaked down through the door of the inn before reshaping itself into a worgen looking not unlike the other. With a flair of his hand three miniature tornadoes sprung up between the other worgen and the elf. "Please control yourselves on this continent," the newcomer said as the mini storm began to subside.
Edited by Neltriz on 11/9/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Styvan looks up to see the worgen druid cast three mini tornadoes that separated the elf and the other druid. He clutched his hammer in preparation of trouble, but when the druid showed signs of not wanting to cause trouble, his grip left and he turned back around sipping his wine once again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
A shadowy figure walks into the inn. As he walks small hardened chunks of feces fall out of his pantleg. He walks up to the bar and begins to sit down, as his butt cheeks make contact with the bar stool a bigger more lustrious chunk of feces rolls onto the ground. A female pandaren steps on the large lustrious chunk of feces. Furiously, the female pandaren yells at the undead and punches him in his nostril.
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Rogue
((Uhm, so... Yeah... Velvete was outside when she was meditating.))
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
((Yes, the fighting has been outside. I must admit it is becoming quite interesting, though!))
Reply Quote
"My spell? No! This cannot be!" My eyes glazed over. "Master! No! Don't do this to me, it was them! I did fine! It was... AAARRGH!" With an inhuman howl, I convulsed in pain from the Sha's dark torture. Severely weakened, I fell to my knees. "Help... me..." I whispered before passing out on the floor.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
The Sin'dorei hunter walked forward, cautiously, with her pair of companions at her heels. She loaded another round into the rifle and pointed it at the unconscious druid's head before pulling the trigger. The gun made a strange noise and nothing happened. She quickly examined her weapon to find it had jammed. With another look at the beast she narrowed her eyes and quietly spoke, "Seems that something wants you alive this day. So be it."

She put away her weapon and lifted the druid over her shoulder before walking into the inn and roughly dropping him into a chair. She then walked to another table to sit and work on her gun, cleaning it thoroughly.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
A surprisingly young orc warrior approaches the inn after hearing a loud commotion.

Will I ever see an inn that isn't in the midst of violence?

Carefully avoiding the conflict outside the inn, he walks inside, and orders a bottle of plum wine, and sits down at a corner table, hoping that the violence doesn't come to him.
Reply Quote
I looked up at the Orc. "What conflict? How long was I asleep? Who are all of you?" I looked around, sniffing the air as worgen tend to do. "Filthy fat pandaren. Lived here in convenient peace while we were threatened by a bunch of Forsaken." I smiled to myself. "They never knew war, but as sure as hell they will." I muttered under my breath. My eyes widened. "Get down! I smell the taint of Legion magic here."
Edited by Charnerth on 11/11/2012 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
"You sure you are not simply smelling a warlock and the sha energies have you on edge?" Neltriz asked the suddenly alert other worgen. "Why would the Legion waste their time on so small an inn on an island recently discovered instead of, say, attacking Stormwind while everyone is here?"
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
A hooded night elf male walked into the tavern, he was mysterious and tall. He didn't speak as he entered, not even stopping at the conflict in the tavern. He walked up to the innkeeper asking for some mead. He sighed and cracked his neck. No weapon could be seen on his person, but that didn't mean he didn't have one on him.

He closed his eyes as he waited for his mead. He wondered how this whole problem in the inn got started. He cracked his knuckles, not really paying much more attention to it as his mead got to him. He placed some silver down on the bar, thanking the barkeep. He sighed, "Just another bar fight." He muttered under his breath, he took a small sip from his mead.
Reply Quote
"You'd be too weak to fight anyhow, you purple-skinned tree hugger! How in Cenarius you lived this long is a mystery, with your arrogance."
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
The hooded man smirked and spit on the ground, not caring if the barkeep would be mad or not. "I know you weren't talking to me, pup." He drank a little more of his mead. "I know this because, one, my skin isn't purple. And two, I hug no tree, I simply use them for cover to hunt wolves and dogs." He grinned awaiting the druid's response. "I'm not your ordinary kaldorei, bud."
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
"Is it just the sha or are people genuinely more impolite to each other on this continent for some reason?" Neltriz asked to one in particular after hearing the exchange between the Elf and the other Worgen.
Edited by Neltriz on 11/14/2012 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
(I see what you did there with the wolves and dogs thing. But yes, your skin is purple.)
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Death Knight
A dark plated figure stood silently outside the inn. He howled and tackled the pandaren from behind, weighing her down with his plate He growled in her ear "Hello little pandaren. I hope you can run, because im going to kill you now!"
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Death Knight
11/15/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Charnerth
(I see what you did there with the wolves and dogs thing. But yes, your skin is purple.)
Um..... im new to this so what are the guidelines/rules? I take it that gmodding is against them
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Upon seeing the new worgen arrival attack the Pandaren, Nelriz put a hand to his forehead. "Why is it so hard for these people to act like civilized wolf men?" he muttered under his breath. With a flick of his wrist the new worgen was knocked a few feet away from the Pandaren. "Will you calm down before I have to resort to a more powerful spell?" Nelriz asked the newcomer.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
(no, its not, it is a light pink)
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Rogue
((
11/15/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Clend
A dark plated figure stood silently outside the inn. He howled and tackled the pandaren from behind, weighing her down with his plate He growled in her ear "Hello little pandaren. I hope you can run, because im going to kill you now!"

Me? Cause, yes, that was g-modding))

As she heard someone behind her, the Pandaren turned, barring her fangs and shifting quickly to a fighting stance before she was knocked to the ground. But she already had her daggers out, and jabbed one of them at the crack in his armor at his knee. "Oh I can run, but I'd rather fight!" she growled loudly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]