[A] <Sentinel> Still Holding the Line

100 Night Elf Priest
"I am never without my Sisters. And they will never be without me."

Vigilance, selflessness, bravery, fortitude, and honor. Words every Sentinel lives by--or, if necessary--dies by.

We are our people's first and last line of defense. From the streets of Darnassus, to the shadowed groves of Darkshore; from the ancient woods of Ashenvale, to the towering crags of Stonetalon: We are ever watchful, and ever ready to combat any foe that would endanger our people or our lands. And to these enemies we offer no quarter, and expect none in return.

Are you ready to answer the clarion call? Are you ready to become a <Sentinel>?

<Sentinel> is a level 25 guild roleplay guild, founded over three years ago and still going strong today. As our name suggests, we are strongly militaristic in theme. Our aim is not only to accurately portray the role of Kaldorei soldiers in service of Tyrande, but also to promote Night Elf roleplay in Darnassus, Teldrassil, and the server as a whole. Our membership is friendly and supportive, and we're looking for more active roleplayers to join us!

We hold a regular induction ceremony for our new recruits every Saturday night, followed by drill and formation practice. Throughout the month we also hold plenty of other RP events or activities such as combat missions, story circles, historic site tours, classic raids, and battlegrounds.

What level must I be to join your guild? We have no level requirement. We only ask that you be reasonably active, and not simply looking for a place to discard a soon-to-be-forgotten alt. This does not mean you must be online every day! But we do encourage our members to participate: to attend guild events if they are online, regularly check our website, and to take initiative and be proactive with their own roleplay ideas.

What classes and races do you accept? We follow a traditional Sentinel theme in our roleplay, and currently only allow female night elves, as well as all classes except for mages and death knights.

I enjoy roleplay, but also want to experience more of what the game has to offer. So do we! Our members partake in many aspects of the game, from testing their might in PvP battlegrounds and dungeons, to simpler pursuits such as pet battles, collecting achievements, and running classic raids. However, one activity we do not organize is progression raiding. If that is something you fancy, then we are probably not for you.

Roleplaying a Sentinel sounds intimidating; there is so much Night Elf lore to know... While some familiarity with Night Elf lore is definitely encouraged, we are happy to assist those who might be new to this type of roleplay. We will help as best we can with character-building, lore, and any other questions you might have.

Where can I find more information? Our website at http://x.co/sentinel is a good place to start. There you will find our guild charter, helpful links to guides for Night Elf lore and roleplay, along with an online application (which is required to join the guild). Otherwise, you are welcome to contact our guild officers in-game: Adellwyna (Guild Leader), Lierona, Aeraniel, Arejanna, Azaeluna, Keenstar, Alesune, Xeqwena, and Dalyana. We look forward to hearing from you!

Tor ilisar'thera'nal! Let our enemies beware!
Edited by Adellwyna on 11/8/2014 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
We now have a spiffy promotional video. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tHvMc2ovAYs

Our interview with Turwinkle!

http://youtu.be/xUrRoYThGEk

Turwinkle visits our Induction Ceremony and Drill Practice!

http://youtu.be/YYo2_elXS9c
Edited by Adellwyna on 11/1/2013 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Still going strong *stamp of approval*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
i'll take a mcbump
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
A bump of confidence from Kaldorei Resistance.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
And one from Silverwing! (technically)

http://i.imgur.com/mqNYC.png
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Sentinel> Still going strong in MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggety beasties, and things that go BUMP in the night. May this thread stay on the first page in everyone's sight.... Happy Halloween everyone!
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Rogue
Yay! New recruitment thread is up!

Happy Halloween peoples!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Happy Halloween/Samhain!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump for my long eared friends
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Solidarity bump? Yessss.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Support this thread bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
*singing* We are family! I got all my sisters an...

Okay, way too corny. My apologies.

/bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bump for Kalimdor's last hope!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I dont know about last hope, But good to hear Bump
Reply Quote
74 Goblin Rogue
*singing* We are family! I got all my sisters an...

Okay, way too corny. My apologies.

/bump

...and me! *beatboxes the rhythm*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/01/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Arainía
Bump for Kalimdor's last hope!

Ahem...

Bumping to support the sisters!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
everyone is so sensitive /facepalm

bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]