Grats Horde

90 Human Death Knight
What did your Galleon group get for finally killing him?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Trolololololol... Always enjoy getting some HKs while looting Galleon. We should do this more often.
Reply Quote
85 Human Monk
We pretty much downed the whole horde population PLUS Galleon. :/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Edited. Whatever, it's good to hear the Horde were given a fair shot. Can't ask for more then that. I wasn't there, the pvp flagging doesn't really bother me anyway, I just hate to see weak people in the majority lording their strength in numbers like a pack of bullies.
Edited by Spanctimony on 10/31/2012 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm sorry but honestly, flagging and trying to screw with a raid that is much bigger then your own is probably not the best idea in the first place. There are !@#$%^-s in every guild whether 10 or 25, you will not escape it on any server unfortunately.

Back when Galleon was first spawning we did not grieve the horde raid at all, we sat and let them have their shot before taking ours. Our GM gave us strict rules to not mess with them at all. This goes both ways, not just us.. just like you said, the whole numbers thingy.

Don't take things people say on the internet so seriously, and remember, it's just a game. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]