windwalker major glyphs

90 Pandaren Monk
there seems to be a lack of really good major glyphs for windwalker. the aoe speed is good, and the threat drop is nice.. but afterlife, really isn't all that.. I wish there was one based on our rising sun kick or blackout kick that had a 5 pct or so base damamge buff. that'd be cool, i'd like that, but ya, it's sort of underwhelming.

not too mention how weak our healing sphere's are now, they didn't ramp up at all, not sure why.. at 90 these things heal for about 5 pct. pretty useless.
Edited by Zang on 10/30/2012 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
They've steered away from glyphs that are just a flat damage increase, as they become universally required and therefore aren't choices anymore. Major glyphs, like talents, are supposed to be choices, so they are all supposed to be utility-oriented, situational, or performance-enhancers with drawbacks (like the Spinning Fire Blossom glyph).

So no, you're not gunna get a glyph that just flat gives you 5% damage. You might get a glyph that increases the damage of RSK by X% (probably 15-20%) at the cost of the damage debuff it applies, increasing your burst damage at the cost of sustained damage, but not just a flat damage increase.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Why would someone type out "pct." instead of just hitting %? I type everything out and think most abbreviations are retarded, but even still that is blowing my mind.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
10/30/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Zang
not too mention how weak our healing sphere's are now, they didn't ramp up at all, not sure why.. at 90 these things heal for about 5 pct. pretty useless.

They got buffed by over 100% on the PTR. Should be better after the patch. I am still not sure how WW scaling works with those spheres. It seems Expel Harm scales much better then the spheres do with atk power.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/31/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Primiez

They got buffed by over 100% on the PTR. Should be better after the patch. I am still not sure how WW scaling works with those spheres. It seems Expel Harm scales much better then the spheres do with atk power.

That was reverted, according to the latest datamining. The AP scaling is back to 75%.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]