Remote armory error

90 Pandaren Monk
Again the remote AH is crapping out an armory error. Using iPhone 4 on ios6 updated app. Guild chat seems to sign in fine, but when I load the AH it craps the error and sends me back.

Nice that last night I couldn't login to the game and this morning I can't get in to manage my auctions.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Is this still an issue for you?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yes this is still an issue. The AH says that the realm is down for maintenance while the realm is actually up.

Shadowsong server reporting in.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Yes this is still an issue. The AH says that the realm is down for maintenance while the realm is actually up.

Shadowsong server reporting in.

Not quite the same issue. Today we are experiencing post-maintenance issues with Guild Chat, Auction House, and some other areas of the app that pull data from the game server. Engineers are working on this now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My issue is that on my galaxy S3 phone and i can't connect to mobile armory while i'm connected to a WiFi netwok, whenever i try it says: Too many atempts. The weird thing is that when i'm connected to the cellular network it works fine, i only have problem when i'm connected to WiFi. And it's not just my home WiFi connection, any WiFi network i connect my phone with i can't log in into the mobile wow armory on my phone.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
11/11/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Oxyo
My issue is that on my galaxy S3 phone and i can't connect to mobile armory while i'm connected to a WiFi netwok, whenever i try it says: Too many atempts. The weird thing is that when i'm connected to the cellular network it works fine, i only have problem when i'm connected to WiFi. And it's not just my home WiFi connection, any WiFi network i connect my phone with i can't log in into the mobile wow armory on my phone.

Thanks for the heads up. We'll take a look at this for you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I am getting an error message saying: error.armory-error message when trying to access guild chat.

Using iPhone4 with ioS 6.0 on AT&T 3G network
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am getting an error message saying: error.armory-error message when trying to access guild chat.

Using iPhone4 with ioS 6.0 on AT&T 3G network

Same but I tried both Wi-Fi and 3G. Same result.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same here cant chat. BLIZZ we aint winnin!!!
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Shaman
I am using a samsung galaxy II 4g with not only an issue accessing part of the Armory, I can not access all the armory. I have tried un-installing and re-installing it and still does not work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]