Orb of Mystery

90 Worgen Hunter
I know this will never happen one can hope can't they?

The price for this orb 18K is ridiculous.. Blizzard so needs to lower the price.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
WoW Shld, make so JC'S & Engeneere's are able to Craft the Orb Of Mystery , I Know only of a Hand Full of ppl . that can buy it for 18 -K , ths. is just another one of WoW's Ugly way of thanking the ppl., that play WoW. Blizzard has sopped thinking of How they Got as farr as they have gotten, The PLAYER'S ! It's a JOKE ! Just like the last Patch we had > thank you agn. Blizzard !
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
You do know these mounts are optional, right?

Blizz has no choice though... all these dailies are causing a big increase in the amount of gold entering the economy.

One way to turn around and get rid of that gold is to have big gold sinks like ultra-expensive mounts. (Another way is to create a BMAH.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you kidding?

ALL of these craftable sellable mounts have some component that is very expensive.

Motorcycle - Requires parts you can only buy from an NPC (or get lucky and harvest them from a mechanical raid boss).

Sands Dragon Mount - Requires some dust thats very expensive from NPC.

Panthers - Orb of mystery.

These keep the mounts rare and a good profit for crafters. If they were easily made then it ruins the profession profit and rarity of the mount.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
It's a money sink, so it literally is working as intended.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Well, I just picked a Golden Lotus and of course you get 15m of being "lucky" you get these pouches that have odds and ends in them, altho lately I see not many you get to pick up while fighting random mobs. Well, I get one, and in it was a Verm Gem and a Orb of Mystery! I had no clue what that was for, I checked AH, none. I looked it up on website and fainted. Its for a mount that engineers and jewlers can make. I am an engineer. TY Bliz! I have never gotten a find like that one! Never have never will again! Now, do I spend another 20k on the mats that go with it? LOL or take the cash? Will have to see for the mount is not too shaby
Hawk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
WoW Shld, make so JC'S & Engeneere's are able to Craft the Orb Of Mystery , I Know only of a Hand Full of ppl . that can buy it for 18 -K , ths. is just another one of WoW's Ugly way of thanking the ppl., that play WoW. Blizzard has sopped thinking of How they Got as farr as they have gotten, The PLAYER'S ! It's a JOKE ! Just like the last Patch we had > thank you agn. Blizzard !

Ugh, English, please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]