SnD [A] 6/6H MSV 3/6H HoF 4/4 ToES

90 Human Warlock
11/29/2012 06:38 PMPosted by ßlunt
It's damn near impossible to keep a roster full, especially on this realm.

I would agree with that...hence why we're in a 10 man guild. The majority of us would love to be in a 25 man guild with 15 more players of the same caliber, but it's too much of a headache.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/29/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Dedarthaslol
So wait, BVL bought his toon from the guild leader at the end of last expansion

Oh hey that's pretty try hard to post on a new account and all. Swag out girl scout. Thank's for capitalising my entire name, because you better recognize ;).

P.S. If you want to talk, please get a hold of me in-game or ask for vent info. Don't hide baby ;), I just want to touch you
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/29/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Krunk

i lol'd.

I did the same when I saw you haven't killed Sha...it's been three weeks.

10 mans are hard :D

Keeping 10 idiots together instead of 25 is easier no matter how you look at it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
I sometimes wonder if its part of the WKG application process to hammer into their raiders brains the response '10mans are hard' to every guild further progressed then themselves.....of course that would mean they have an application process still but with the quality of player i see with that guild tag nowadays it's hard to confirm that. Anywho! i digress......thank you for the free bumps, we are always looking for exceptional applicants, spots are our raiders to lose.

*I do wonder if you all (WKG) could perhaps focus your attention on Sha and stay out of every guild recruitment post on the forums?
Edited by Velren on 11/30/2012 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You're right Alvarie, but its a choice you make :)
Reply Quote
http://wkg.arygos.us

Join Now!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Kill a few more bosses then maybe someone would consider
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If someone was considering a 25 man, wouldn't they first hit up ImmortaI, anywayz (I said it with a 'z' to be cool)?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello? Please get a hold of me, person hiding behind the computer screen on an inactive account. Thanks :) HELLO????? ANYONE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol dude
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Why can't we be friends? :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/02/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Duissar
Why can't we be friends? :(

A/S/L?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
34/M/Rents basement
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Do you have a goatee??????? :):):)

And I'm still waiting for puss to come out of hiding :).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
o_O
Reply Quote
I sometimes wonder if its part of the WKG application process to hammer into their raiders brains the response '10mans are hard' to every guild further progressed then themselves.....

We did see how well you did in 25s last tier : /
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
12/04/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Silvanoz
I sometimes wonder if its part of the WKG application process to hammer into their raiders brains the response '10mans are hard' to every guild further progressed then themselves.....

lol you do realize there's a reason the guild has a different name? If you're looking for the members of this guild from Cata and beyond, hit up <Misery>. I think a total of 2 members raided with.....Short Bus Commandos(?) i believe it was called....i DO appreciate the bumps! keep 'em coming!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Free bump!

<3 u Ethug
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump because I love Velren.... They just be jelly!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Is this going to be another 10v25 thread? I hope so, I do enjoy those.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
12/04/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Silvanoz

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vj4j09.png
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]