SnD [A] 6/6H MSV 3/6H HoF 4/4 ToES

90 Night Elf Hunter
wait... Ethug?
Reply Quote

That is incorrect, Darkksoult is a transfer, we hardly did 79 attempts, we might have pulled heroic Elegon once or twice in a night before, but this is the first night we've actually tried...

http://i.imgur.com/yYE7y.jpg

19 wipes total on 25m Heroic.

Took us less attempts on Heroic than it did Normal.

Congrats bro, well played. Still amazing at other content. http://i49.tinypic.com/339n8lj.jpg That doesn't include the other 9 wipes you had that night alone.

IDK how 69 wipes is even possible, I've been to every single attempt Treebloom has and mine aren't even close to that...

http://i.imgur.com/KLutj.png
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
tis hard to hide assa dwarf! 1550 heroes unite!
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Alvarie
wait... Ethug?

Nah, ethug is too pro4me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/05/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Kreayshawn
wait... Ethug?

Nah, ethug is too pro4me.

So.. you arn't ethug? or trolling ethug.

Uhh.. Lgshine?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
OH you're a Regime guy.. hahahahahahahabwhahaaha.

This argument is done done and done.

Oh arygos PvPers...
http://i.imgur.com/ewGbB.gif
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
You are one angry dwarf.

Why is everyone in Arygos 10 man guilds so pissed off and biter all the time?
Just because you raid easier content doesn't mean you get to be angry all the time >:(

I'm angry? hmmm......you know my emotions better then myself then......really just found myself mildly amused by the back and forth so far.

Thank you all again for the lovely, supportive bumps.

update: Heroic Garalon down
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for heroics!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Good people, fun to raid with.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
12/05/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Alvarie
Bump for heroics!

well thank you. truly I can be quite a pleasure to get along with (most of the time). Perhaps we could all side step the trolling (on both sides) in our respective threads.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Velren
Bump for heroics!

well thank you. truly I can be quite a pleasure to get along with (most of the time). Perhaps we could all side step the trolling (on both sides) in our respective threads.

Agreed, white flag drawn on the WKG homefront. Deal?
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Suicide is the number 1 killer of US troops. Most suicides in the military occur with the victim using a privately owned firearm (above 50%).

Now, in 2011, Congress passed the annual NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which included many things among it, the right for generals to confiscate or inquire about privately owned firearms. (In the army, for those unaware, you can't take someone's guns if they live off base).

But the problem occurs when at risk soldiers are not able to be reached regarding their weapons. Why? Because in 2011 the NRA lobbied the NDAA to stop generals from asking at risk soldiers to hand over their guns. That's right. The section that would theoretically lower the number of suicides in the military was taken out from GOP supporters because the NRA thought it was an extension of gun control.

As a result, 2012 witnessed more suicides in the military than any other year.

Are you pro-gun or anti-veteran?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
12/06/2012 11:24 AMPosted by ßlunt

Agreed, white flag drawn on the WKG homefront. Deal?

Honestly, i quite like you Blunt. youve made me laugh quite a few times. I cannot speak for every member here (im a lowly grunt who posts recruitment, not anyone in a leadership role) but can get on board with this.

/e ties his tighty whiteys to a twig and waves them over his head
Reply Quote
Honestly, i quite like you Blunt. youve made me laugh quite a few times. I cannot speak for every member here (im a lowly grunt who posts recruitment, not anyone in a leadership role) but can get on board with this.

/e ties his tighty whiteys to a twig and waves them over his head

I try to keep it real and upload clips of people raging. That's what makes me laugh, that and rewatching my own stream and seeing us fail hard to easy mechanics.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Blunt likes watching himself, thats all I got out of that post.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Dagem
Blunt likes watching himself, thats all I got out of that post.

I mean who wouldn't if they were me?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I can't say as I blame you, I'm watching you standing next to me in game and watching your stream. I just can't get enough.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
When I bump, you bump, we bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
why can't we all just bump along?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]