Thinking about xfering to Lightbringer....

90 Human Mage
Is there a login queue? If so how long generally? What is the economy like? The people? What time zone?

Stopped playing to take a much needed break. I come back and the server I have been playing on since character creation, Uldum, is DOA. 10 man raiding really isn't my thing, I like the challenges and social aspect of raiding25. There is literally 2 guilds on Uldum raiding 25, none of which have gotten a clear of vaults yet. Even in 10 man there is 1 heroic boss down, and 2 bosses from HoF that are down. I am not used to this lack of progression, and even though I am only 81 and questing I am starting to scout realms and guilds for a home.

I am kinda looking for something med - high server, alliance strong seeing as how I don't want to faction change cause of lost mounts/pets etc that they don't convert now. Also I'm tired of over inflated prices on a casual / dead server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Is there a login queue? If so how long generally? What is the economy like? The people? What time zone?

Stopped playing to take a much needed break. I come back and the server I have been playing on since character creation, Uldum, is DOA. 10 man raiding really isn't my thing, I like the challenges and social aspect of raiding25. There is literally 2 guilds on Uldum raiding 25, none of which have gotten a clear of vaults yet. Even in 10 man there is 1 heroic boss down, and 2 bosses from HoF that are down. I am not used to this lack of progression, and even though I am only 81 and questing I am starting to scout realms and guilds for a home.

I am kinda looking for something med - high server, alliance strong seeing as how I don't want to faction change cause of lost mounts/pets etc that they don't convert now. Also I'm tired of over inflated prices on a casual / dead server.

PST Time zone, Trolls everywhere - just like any high pop server, Great econ.

I came from Uldum during T11 when it was marked as "New Players Realm".
It just went down hill from there.

the only half way decent raiding guild quit in T12 (my lil pwny)
So I don't blame you for transferring :P

Lightbringer is a GREAT choice!
Edited by Lourie on 11/1/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Lightbringer is an awesome server. You won't regret transferring here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
what about the server queue question.
Reply Quote
11/02/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Soultrap
what about the server queue question.

I haven't seen a single queue since MoP launch, including that night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
excellent (i say in my best smithers voice)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Mr. Burns says, "Excellent." Smither's just wants his withered nutsack.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The fact you got that wrong makes you excellent LB material...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]