Light of Dawn + Relic of Chi Ji = rage

85 Draenei Paladin
It turns Light of Dawn into this:

edit: err wrong link, sec

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2631/lodn.jpg

Loool... my eyes :(.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh god this looks awful. PLEASE FIX this for the monks and pallys blizz!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought it was the mobs in HoF that were doing this, but during attenuation boy did I find out!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was hoping they would have fixed this by now. My group was doing HoF tornado boss last night and we just started the tornado run. Our pally blinded half of us into a string of tornados.

Sadness :S
Reply Quote
I hate that proc.. It is not just the healers.. I have a Brew Monk, and when he ScK to aoe stuff, we have this massive Plate effect.. SOOOOOO annoying...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I was hoping they would have fixed this by now. My group was doing HoF tornado boss last night and we just started the tornado run. Our pally blinded half of us into a string of tornados.

Sadness :S

Haha. This. Our poor Holy Paladin got some grief from our raid as well. It really is quite terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I love the animations of SCK when I have the proc.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
11/05/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Stratis
Oh god this looks awful. PLEASE FIX this for the monks and pallys blizz!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, hurry up and fix it before all paladins are either kicked, banned from using this trinket or stop using Light of Dawn all together...

Seriously....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i get a massive headache from it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Is it bad that I secretly wish for the Disc Priest bubbles to be affected by this proc? Not just my own bubble.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Please change this. Several of us died to attenuation last night. We were running two pallies and one monk. Sometimes the view of the entire area was obstructed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/07/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Pandabearr
Is it bad that I secretly wish for the Disc Priest bubbles to be affected by this proc? Not just my own bubble.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love my white rejuvs. They just need to change it for Light of Dawn and Spinning Crane Kick.

Oh and for your benefit.

#showtooltip Light of Dawn
/cancelaura Blessing of the Celestials
/cast Light of Dawn

#showtooltip Spinning Crane Kick
/cast Spinning Crane Kick
Edited by Sunflwwr on 11/8/2012 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Me and another paladin had our trinket assisted LoDs go off at the same time right before some sonic rings.

I could feel the hatred through my monitor =/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Had a paladin healer using this trinket in the HoF LFR.

OMG....it was hurting my eyes. It's something really dumb for Blizz to overlook. Please change this! Luckily we don't have a paladin healer with this trinket in our 10 man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've got no idea what Blizz was thinking of when implementing this. Lets make it so Paladin's and Monks most used skills blind half the raid in a tier that is focused around not standing in !@#$! Yeah, that makes sense.
Reply Quote

Oh and for your benefit.

#showtooltip Light of Dawn
/cast Light of Dawn

#showtooltip Spinning Crane Kick
/cast Spinning Crane Kick

so we are supposed to cancel the reason we use the trinket....makes sense to me

this isnt that big a deal to me...I prefer EF over LoD anyways
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yeah canceling the proc kind of defeats the purpose. It's just something we have to work around in the meantime.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am also getting frustrated with this bug.. it makes me either not want to use the trinket or not want to cast LOD. also i don't know if anyone else has noticed but the item 'Ai-Li's Skymirror' also does the same thing. when it is active it acts the same way as when the relic procs.. so annoying cant wait for a fix. many blinded raiders will be happy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]