Herald of the Titans

90 Tauren Druid
Looking for 9 other dedicated players to get this achievement done.

Read http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316 for details.

Must be level 80! Post here if interested or send me an in game mail.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I would be intrested , have a pally , monk, warrior at lvl 80 and i have most of it already done , did this back when Lupul was running it when dae was in blackstar :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hmmm...wonder how soon I could have yet another paladin up to 80.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Are you doing it Horde or Ally side?

{◕ ◡ ◕}
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Guys i think that was removed for mop.. why we scrambled to get it before launch.. might be wrong but i would check incase, would hate for you guys to get the group and grind that mess and then it just goes splat.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
As far as I know it was only He Feeds on Your Tears 10/25 that was made unobtainable like ICHYOTSOHAIA since it only requires no deaths. There's no logic in making Herald unobtainable since it has level AND gear restrictions. Though this is Blizzard, so anything is possible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If wowhead comments are the holy grail of honesty, then yes - this FoS + title are still obtainable.

Here's an Armory of a toon that got it in 5.04: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Yzara/achievement#81
Edited by Balatro on 11/12/2012 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I could get something together easy enough and I'm flexible with roles and classes.

Edit: I forgot I have a DK at 80 so that would be even easier but if you want a healer I can have one leveled up asap.

Are Pandaren open to the achievement (I assume so)? I could finish leveling mine and cap him at 80 for the time being.
Edited by Balatro on 11/12/2012 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump! still need more fellow Hordies interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Have a team composition yet? Or at least a faint idea anyway
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
An idea for the most part
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]