<Chosen> Recruiting Raiders, 3/14 H

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Progress updated and still looking. Could use some casual players who like to run old content as well. We've got some non-raiders who absolutely love the old raids, achieves and pets; more would be great.
Reply Quote
Updated the first post. Looking for more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/24/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Hespler
Progress updated and still looking. Could use some casual players who like to run old content as well. We've got some non-raiders who absolutely love the old raids, achieves and pets; more would be great.

Well then I would have two toons that would qualify
85 priest same name as this toon
And Ssilence my 90 rogue- I do not raid with my rogues not real comfortable with Melee DPS

I will try to catch you in game maybe next week after the patch craze dies off a bit.. Still trying to get my shammy over..
Reply Quote
03/04/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Ssinfull

Well then I would have two toons that would qualify
85 priest same name as this toon
And Ssilence my 90 rogue- I do not raid with my rogues not real comfortable with Melee DPS

I will try to catch you in game maybe next week after the patch craze dies off a bit.. Still trying to get my shammy over..

Sounds good, would be happy to have you. I sent you a battletag request earlier but will resend as I'm not it worked.
Reply Quote
Still looking for more. Need DPS but please be geared before you contact me. I cannot put you in if you are wearing 470; we both know this.
Reply Quote
Need deeps .... prefferably with an offspec
Reply Quote
Recruiting still open although spots are filling fast.

Potential recruits must keep this in mind: We run our raids with the entire team gaining knowledge of the fight at the same level as the raid leaders. We do not call for people to move, run out, dispell, interrupt, etc. as they know to do so themselves. If you are looking for a guild where the raiding atmosphere consists of one RL providing guidance through the whole run, this is not the guild for you. We are not babysitting anyone. If you are looking for a challenge, however, by all means we would love to have you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for great people!
Reply Quote
Still looking for more. Welcoming faction changers and new server transfers :) And thanks, Mystin.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
are you guys still looking for peeps?
Reply Quote
Always looking, catch me in game or email at hespler@ischosen.com when you have a chance :)
Reply Quote
Still need a few more for team 2, including a dedicated tank.
Reply Quote
Still looking for more.

Please note that I can't schedule someone unless they perform up to their gear level. Gear can be obtained in a day, skill can't.
Reply Quote
Spots are going fast. I have room on Tuesdays where, if we get enough, we can do 25-mans. The other spots during the week are on a rotation basis and all depend on where the team is the night before; we try to keep the same people on a fight they worked on together.

We have a growing PVP base and now accept PVPers and raiders alike.
Reply Quote
Im interested
Reply Quote
I'll catch you online to discuss or email me at hespler@ischosen.com with any questions that you have.
Reply Quote
We are recruiting a Tank who is geared and ready to run full clears and work on heroic modes in ToT.

The hours would be (some of these) Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm sever to 11:30pm server.

Communication via email on smartphone or text messages a must. No secret squirrels please. Mature adults please who know their class and not simply levelled/geared out of LFR with no tanking experience.

You'd be tanking with either a Pally tank, a Monk tank, or me (DK).
Reply Quote
Could used a strong ranged DPS. Warlock would be good. Good raid awareness, ability to play the character with obvious skill, and evening availability required. Experience in T15 not necessary but DPS/DD output is.
Reply Quote
For invitations or interviews between July 8 - 22 please contact Kaidence in game or reach out to me via email (hespler@ischosen.com) only. I will still be around for short queries.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hesp..lets talk..realid me when you get back online babe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]