Resurgence (2/6 hm MSV, 3/6 HoF) recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Resurgence, one of the oldest and most established guilds on the server, with a solid raiding history behind it, is seeking to fill a few key spots on its roster. We are currently 2/6 heroic MSV (6/6 reg) and 3/6 HoF (each kill was a server first according to WoWProgress), and our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 8pm-midnight ET. Members are expected to be online and ready to go (pots, food, flasks, etc) 15 minutes before every raid.

We are actively recruiting an elemental shaman, rogue, ret paladin, warrior, hunter and all raid healers. If you would like an opportunity, or need further information, please contact Proteck or Amabarix in-game on the Nazgrel (horde side) server. Thank you.
Edited by Proteck on 11/12/2012 1:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Just when I x-fer smh
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
11/04/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Proteck
our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 8pm-midnight ET.

So basically you are saying "if you want to spend the hours raiding like a hardcore guild, but progress like a casual one, join us."

I'll pass...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Thats only 4 nights a week, no where near hardcore ...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/05/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Toohawtforu
our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 8pm-midnight ET.

So basically you are saying "if you want to spend the hours raiding like a hardcore guild, but progress like a casual one, join us."

I'll pass...

Hmmm... since when is raiding four nights a week at four hours per night considered _hardcore_?

It is good that you pass, though. We would not invite you anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Grats Guys Keep this up...

Hex~
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Bump for Tihealy , shes my little french canadian wifey ! Black Diamond Ring
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump for some pro healer recruits.........
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
yay! to other french Canadians ladies :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm a French Canadian lady. Want to have a sleepover?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sliphe I might take you up on that offer J/K next time I see on this toon wandering around SW lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Arian # 1337 is my battle.net. contact me if possible please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]