Someone should tell Kite I am in need of his help. Thanks. :3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Will do~ D:
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
http://imageshack.us/f/853/kitethemagiccard.png/

Dear Baggy,

You have summoned me from trolling people in EVE/ Planet Side 2. You have three wishes.

USE THEM WISELY
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Can I have one of those wishes since I found you for him? I should get two even, for doing most of the work. :o
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Sure why not. This realm has my attention for 30 days, wish away!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Omg. Did you renew just to reply to this thread?? XD I could've middle-man'd it for you, lol.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Wish 1: Level yourself to 90... and go!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Why yes I did!

The other day I was driving home from work, and I saw a homeless man pushing a shopping cart down the street rigged with a tarp as a rain tent.

I thought to myself "Thats one smart bagman".

So a lil further down the road that damn flash song from YTMND "Knight Baggy" came to mind and wouldn't leave until I was able to purge my mind with Hillary Duff. While clearing my head I ran across this old 'paint i did:

http://imageshack.us/f/59/returnofbaggy2.png/

Realizing that this bag themed train of thought clearly ment Jesus was telling me to contact Baggy I sent him a facebook message which he promptly ignored.

So I let it go, figuring I'd done my part and wham Bam (who's the best priest ever I might add) Thank you Ma'am I get a message from you indicating i'd been summoned by Baggy

Thus, I felt it was only appropirate to spend $15 on spamming the hellscream forums for 30 days. It's only like a 50c a day or something!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I love Kite. Missed you since to old KTF forums went down, glad to have something to read. Hope to hear you are doing well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]