Bold Thread: Galleon at Server Reset

90 Orc Hunter
Thank you manny. Explained perfectly. We will be co-tagging for more raids, and if anyone has a problem with that, you can deal with me.
Edited by Idareyou on 11/6/2012 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
SERVERS ARE STILL DOWN! GET READY EVERYONE. ATM I HAVE 4 FOR GROUP, NOT INCLUDING MY MANY REAL ID'S. GET YOUR INVITES!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i think we should go do sha after as well
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Let me clarify a bit on how the Tag sharing works:

player A player B belong to respective raids A and B

Ex. 1
Raid A gets tag, and raid B is left out, player A from raid A leaves/gets removed and is then invited to raid B, raid B would get tag now, both groups have tag and are eligible for loot.

hope that clears things up for you

Not entirely correct. Player A can get a tag from Raid A and leave party while keeping the tag but in order to spread the tag they MUST be the person to form a new group and invite others. If Player A is invited to Raid B than it will not work. Player A must be the person to FORM Raid B. Think of it as a raid lockout, if Player A is invited to Raid B they will obtain their lockout/tag which does not include a tag on Galleon. If Player A is the person to form a new raid they will keep their tag on Galleon as well as give it to anyone who join their party and hits Galleon, much like inviting someone to a semi-cleared raid instance will let you share your lockout with them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HELLO BLIZZ IT IS 2 PM EST.

THANK YOU.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
11/06/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Warlockjen
i think we should go do sha after as well

No worries, we are. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
ugh they just extended maint. by 2 hours WTF
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Deleted by Idareyou.
Edited by Idareyou on 11/6/2012 11:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thats seriously annoying.

On other news, has everyone seen the item upgrades you can do in 5.1?

I think its pretty cool.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

I think its pretty cool.

I agree. Finally, something to do with my useless JP points!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's fine! :) Patience is a virtue. I'm going to grab something to eat, be weary though because Blizzard can sneak up on the unexpected. Like a Subtlety Rogue :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'd love to reserve a spot if possible!

...I really do love fried rice.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'd love to reserve a spot if possible!

...I really do love fried rice.

:) I hate onions, the texture gets me. But if it's cooked without, then I love it. :)

You're in.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Ex. 1
Raid A gets tag, and raid B is left out, player A from raid A leaves/gets removed and is then invited to raid B, raid B would get tag now, both groups have tag and are eligible for loot.

Not entirely correct. Player A can get a tag from Raid A and leave party while keeping the tag but in order to spread the tag they MUST be the person to form a new group and invite others. If Player A is invited to Raid B than it will not work. Player A must be the person to FORM Raid B. Think of it as a raid lockout, if Player A is invited to Raid B they will obtain their lockout/tag which does not include a tag on Galleon. If Player A is the person to form a new raid they will keep their tag on Galleon as well as give it to anyone who join their party and hits Galleon, much like inviting someone to a semi-cleared raid instance will let you share your lockout with them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

I think its pretty cool.

Item upgrades?? I know of many changes, but that. Then again, I haven't looked at it in a week. EXPLAIN PLOX :)) <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Ex. 1

Sorry mean't to reply to you earlier, thank you so much for the clarification. Helped so much my friend! You have a spot if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This thread has reminded me I have not made fried rice in a long time. Now I may have to do that soon!

Mine just isn't as good as a Chinese restaurant though. Maybe because of a lack of MSG. o.O
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

I think its pretty cool.

Item upgrades?? I know of many changes, but that. Then again, I haven't looked at it in a week. EXPLAIN PLOX :)) <3

There is a post still on the front page of MMO champion that briefly describes it.

Essentially you upgrade an item by turning in VP/JP CP/HP and it increases stats and Ilvl
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
... WHAT
THE
!@#$!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
GOOD THING i haven't converted all of my JP for this week! And I no longer need to spend valor points or honor! :)

Do currencies carry over to 5.1? Need a confirmation.

BLUE POST WOULD BE SICK! :)
Edited by Idareyou on 11/6/2012 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]