<Sinister Light> recruiting for Heroic Raids

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Some stuff about sinister light before i try to recruit you....Sinister light was formed about 6 months ago by a few members of our old guild. We had the intentions of forming a raiding guild and we did since then we have over 100 active members over 250 in guild overall and have downed many things since when we formed we will be doing heroic raids and all gold dungeon achieves in the future and plan on downing 6/6 heroic in mogushan vaults soon..........now thats were anyone looking for a raiding guild comes in we need your help to do this the more people that join the more content we down and the more gear/acheivements you guys get so i hope i convinced you to join us some other stuff is that we have a vent for our guild free loot pulles everyday and 7 bank tabs full of everything that you can imagine(47 ilvl gear for some) and on top of all of this there is no drama or fighting. I hope to see you in my guild soon helping us become a acomplished raiding guild

Thanks everyone :D!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
11/06/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Korialin
6/6 heroic in mogushan vaults soon.

Solo it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]