Day-Time 10m Group (Lothar) LFM

90 Night Elf Druid
Realm: Lothar
Raid group: 10man
LF: A healer, Ranged DPS, others may also apply

We are a 10-man raiding group (currently in the process of switching names) looking to fill out a few spots in our core group. We are looking to raid during the day-time on weekdays, although final times have not yet been decided (but most likely will be twice a week for three hours starting between noon and 4pm).

We are interested in finishing up normal modes of current content and then progressing through heroics. We take raiding seriously, but we also enjoy each other's company and the casual atmosphere that provides.

Last tier we were 8/8 heroic and we hope to repeat that success this expansion!

We are only looking for geared players who are skilled at playing their class. Members are expected to keep up with gems/enchants, class mechanics, etc.

Special Interest in:
-Ranged DPS
-DPS with tank/heal off-specs

If you are interested, please contact us :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
<3 Mints!
Reply Quote
Hey,
I was wondering if you are still looking for more raiders and if you are still doing day-time raids around 10am - 4 pm. Since I work from 5 pm to 330 am, I haven't had success in finding a raid group or even a daytime raiding guild.

I'm a prot warrior ilvl 485

If you are hit me up in game or my gamer tag is
Nehman76#1971

Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
WHOA...

Looks like you went nipple deep in necroing this thread...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
i wanna join too !
Reply Quote
Mintie - try openraid.us and I believe you can find a cross realm healer or folks to fill your raid group. The only problem is for new content (TOT) you won't be able to get a cross realm person. Let me know if this works for you. I've heard from a few of guys that I knew in my guild that went to other guilds that they were looking for a day group because of scheduling. If there are no bites on server - go cross realm!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]