[Achievement] One Many Army - General Temuja

92 Undead Warlock
Since I started checking for the mobs for the Achievement "One Many Army" about a month ago, General Temuja has not been one of the daily mobs available on Hyjal.

Before anyone tries to help: I am aware there are more daily mobs spawned than just the ones you, personally, get the quests to kill. I have checked for the General every single day for a month. He has simply not spawned, ever; that, or there is a horrible phasing issue.

There are more reports of this here, on his wowhead NPC page: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=63101#comments

As well as one on wowhead's achievement page: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7317
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
I know that feel, buddy. Huo-Shuang hasn't spawned for at least a month on Dath'Remar. I check every day, and it's either Bloodtip or nothing at all.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
I was convinced General Temuja had to be stuck in a different phase, but he finally spawned on Mal'ganis after over a month of waiting.

I think the quest, for whatever reason, has an abnormally low chance of being the daily that day.

You might find it helpful to put General Temuja's ID into NPCscan, it makes it a bit more obvious when he's up.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
So
Any News?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Edit: He's up today (September 5th, 2013) on Wyrmrest Accord!
Edited by Yenna on 9/5/2013 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
When I was hunting him, it took just over a month of checking daily. It's a chance within a chance for him to spawn on any given day, so he's pretty hard to find.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]