[A] 10 Man PUG - 4/6 Vaults!!

Hello Shattered Hand Alliance!

<Disciples of the Blade> would like to sponsor a 10 man PUG for current tier content. We will most likely start with Mogu'shan Vaults.

We would like to make this consistent, and possibly transferring up to two 10 man groups or one 25 man group if there is enough interest.

It will be a 10 man group for Friday evenings starting at 7:30 PM EST, and ending shortly before 12 AM EST.

Progression
Normal 10 Vaults - 4/6
Edited by Jessykinz on 12/13/2013 9:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Would like to request a DPS spot if available.

Edit: I see there is another Hunter. As long as you don't mind two Hunters, I'd still like to come.
Edited by Tarrondor on 11/8/2012 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I will check with the other hunter and let you know thank you for your interest.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
4/6 exp in MSV, would like to heal.
Can also go enhance depending if/when you want to 2 heal, barring the other two heals have better gear.
Reply Quote
Update - need either a tank or a DPS slot filled.
Edited by Jessykinz on 11/9/2012 10:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Updated -- any interest in getting together again this week?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I got me and 3 others (rogue Ret, Shadow priest) looking for more raiders on a const basis like Fridays.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Ahroo
I got me and 3 others (rogue Ret, Shadow priest) looking for more raiders on a const basis like Fridays.

Great! Post their names here or in an in-game to me or Jadedrose, please.
Reply Quote
Anyone here still interested? The first week didn't go too well, but there's no problem in trying to get some more fresh blood!

Are the times and days bad for the remaining Alliance here? Please post your availability if so!
Reply Quote
Anyone?
Reply Quote
Anything with DOTB is guaranteed to be a !@#$ show.
Reply Quote
Anyone interested? Let us know :)
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Jessykinz
Reply Quote
WHOO Progression!
Reply Quote
12/09/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Jessykinz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]