Mid Day raiding guild.

90 Gnome Mage
Hello, I was wondering if there are any guilds that raid mid day(noon server time), or if there is anyone interested in a guild that raids at that time?

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I have been looking for a day time raid guild too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I would be interested in that as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sounds like you guys should form a club.

\(^_^)/
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
List of daytime raiding guilds here:

http://daytimeraiding.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It used to be Pitch Black on this server. I used to raid my lock with them as i live in UK. We were never really short on quality players in the MC, BWL,AQ and Naxx days.

It would be worth setting a day time team up if you have a strong raid leader to test the water.

good luck xxx
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Pitch Black was more of a start at 4am in the morning est. I knew a few people in there before they moved to Argos server. at least that is the server i think they moved to.

But if anyone would like to make an attempt at a small raid group, send me a tell in game.

Majority of the time I am on Sqeeks, but if you can't catch me on that toon, my other toon is Alhw.
Reply Quote
<- one more interested in day time raiding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]