SPINEBREAKER ALLIANCE {◕ ◡ ◕}

90 Troll Druid
Why, why, why do you insist on creating Horde toons, only to log onto them to talk !@#$ and then log off or put me on ignore?

Yes, Nahte, I was able to kite you, a level 90 beast mastery hunter, as a lvl 86 resto druid all around the Valley of the Four Winds. Why log over to say Im a #!#*%#!!% cat (my words, not yours), and then say you hope I get cancer? And then log off.

And Deathbourne, why do you run around as blood and think your almighty? After a shadow priest and my death knight killed you and an arcane mage, you proceeded to get on an Horde toon and tell me IM bad, and that youll take me 1v1 any day? And then ignore me? Youre a blood death knight, play a real spec, or better yet, que up for arenas as blood and tell me how that goes.

SPINEBREAKER ALLIANCE!: If youre gonna trash talk, DONT PUT US ON IGNORE! It just proves what kind of #!#*%#!!% cat you really are ;) (Nahte's words, not mine this time)

Meow,
Hiasakite

{◕ ◡ ◕}
Edited by Hiasakite on 11/9/2012 1:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
And what's worse? I kill Nahte 3 times yesterday. 3 times. As a 86 feral druid. For shame.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ugh his gear sucks no wonders lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I dont talk !@#$ I just gank you when you AFK cause I'm shady like that. Also dont try to outbid me on the Black Market or youll feel my rage lol. A few of your Hordies got splattered last night for that.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
WHAT IS THIS !
Reply Quote
70 Troll Druid
shutup puny 70 scum
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Oh my lawd, pvp on a pvp server. What is this world coming to...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]