[A] <Love and Peace> Recruiting for 25 mans

90 Night Elf Hunter
Love and peace is recruiting raiders for 25 man raiding.

We need:

- At least 2 solid healers. All classes/specs welcome as long as properly geared and enchanted. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE a couple monk healers and maybe a resto druid. Be 90 and know how to do it. We run tons of heroics, so even if you're a fresh 90 that knows what you are doing, we are willing to help out some "gear in progress" - especially monks.

- A few dps with a healing off spec. Our dps roster is pretty full and competitive, however if you can compete in your primary dps spec and be able to bust out some heals when needed, I'm sure we could find a spot for you.

- We're pretty set on tanks and pure dps, however special consideration will be given to hybrid classes who are geared to do both.

Raid invites go out at 5:30 server time and the raids start around 6pm server. We expect anyone in raid to be properly flasked and have the correct potions ready.

Please apply on our forums:
http://lap.guildomatic.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=10

Follow the application format on the forums. Please message any of our members in game with any questions, we'll be happy to help you.

Good luck, we'll see you out there.
Edited by Veltor on 11/9/2012 8:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Back to the top.

Seems that we have room for a good DPS as well.

Whisper one of our members in game or apply on our forums

http://lap.guildomatic.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=10
Edited by Veltor on 11/14/2012 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Do you recruit casual members also? Not really looking for a 25, but I am an old school player and none of my friends came back and guild on Icecrown broke up.

Looking for heroics, challenge modes, scenarios, old content, ~ one 10-man per week.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
3 Draenei Mage
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Do you recruit casual members also? Not really looking for a 25, but I am an old school player and none of my friends came back and guild on Icecrown broke up.

Looking for heroics, challenge modes, scenarios, old content, ~ one 10-man per week.

Thanks!

Honestly... not really... basically looking to fill our 25 mans consistantly.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid

Thanks!

Yes we do recruit casual and "filler's." While our focus is on fleshing out the roster we are always on the look out for talented players who are willing and able to fill in when needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]