Peace Out Undermine....... in 7 Days

90 Troll Hunter
Title says it all, just wanted to say good bye to Undermine, would have been today except you HAVE to be the GM of a lvl 2+ guild for 7 days before moving it with heaps of gold :(..... anyways gl to the server I truely hope it does well.

For those who know me even though i was in Emergence, I wasn't some troll and i attempted to help out anyone who needed it, i hope everyone here does the same for each other.

Good luck out there, give me a wave if you see me in the next week :)

thanks

Dirty
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Good luck Dirty. Thanks for helping out Underminers when you could! You were one of the non-trolls in the guild which tried to help people get a better view of your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Veloth you're such a cuddly teddy bear
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Veloth doesn't cuddle me anymore :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Thanks Dirty, seeing people like you on the horde side, kinda make me wish I would have rolled an Undermine horde toon.

Good Luck where ever your headed.
Godspeed
Edited by Belle on 11/10/2012 5:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
PS: you forgot to mention where you're headed. If you haven't picked a landing spot yet, may I recommend Earthen Ring.
It's a RP server, but full of solid people/players. At the end of Cataclysm, it ranked around 120th in raiding (Undermine was around 325th), has a solid pvp element of players, and of course has a very well developed RP element as well. I played 1 of my mages on the horde side there in a top 5 guild, Nublet Cartel. We're forming up a 4th raid team for daytime play, if that interests you. My mage's name is LaBelle, on Earthen Ring, feel free to wave or say hi, if you land there.
Edited by Belle on 11/10/2012 5:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Disregard what Belle told us. Do not tell us.

Peace be with you kind sir. I knew you not.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
nice.. a troll troll
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
No bad things happen if you tell people where you are transferring too. Its best to just leave it out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
PS: you forgot to mention where you're headed. If you haven't picked a landing spot yet, may I recommend Earthen Ring.
It's a RP server, but full of solid people/players. At the end of Cataclysm, it ranked around 120th in raiding (Undermine was around 325th), has a solid pvp element of players, and of course has a very well developed RP element as well. I played 1 of my mages on the horde side there in a top 5 guild, Nublet Cartel. We're forming up a 4th raid team for daytime play, if that interests you. My mage's name is LaBelle, on Earthen Ring, feel free to wave or say hi, if you land there.

Undermine finished cata at 164 US, Earthen Ring 121. Also your guild Nublet Cartel is 22 on Earthen Ring. Hardly top 5. Undermines current rank 161 US. Earthen Ring 148. So That seems like Undermine is moving up and Earthen Ring is moving down. Belle you can't just come into the forums and make stuff up. When are you going to stop bashing the server you claim to care so much about and try to do something, like learning to raid better?

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us
Edited by Xanaxer on 11/12/2012 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
jeezus Xan, this has been covered before...different sites w/different reports. Rather than randomly bashing me in every freaking forum, how bout you try to follow along. This forum was about a guy moving servers, I simply gave him a suggestion. As usual, you felt the need to jump all over the my post, instead of offering any goodbye to him, or any suggestion of your own about any other decent servers.

I'm working here, I don't got to taco bell and bother you when your working.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
jeezus Xan, this has been covered before...different sites w/different reports. Rather than randomly bashing me in every freaking forum, how bout you try to follow along. This forum was about a guy moving servers, I simply gave him a suggestion. As usual, you felt the need to jump all over the my post, instead of offering any goodbye to him, or any suggestion of your own about any other decent servers.

I'm working here, I don't got to taco bell and bother you when your working.

go lvl stop trolling forums
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
This isn't even trolling, LOL. If this is the extent of the trolling on the Undermine servers now, then we are in a completely horrible place with trolls. Should bring back some of the big guns to show you all how it is done, LOL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]