Looking to transfer to this server

90 Gnome Monk
I am looking to transfer here but I want a 10 man raiding guild. I am a 476 ilvl healing monk and I have raided for 7 years and need a new home. any guilds recruiting on this server need a experienced healer to push through progression
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey, my guild is looking to possibly xfer to this server, or to another server. I'm not totally sure if you're interested in faction changing at all but our currently progression is 6/6 and 1/6 in our first 2 weeks of raiding. This upcoming Tuesday we're aiming or a minimum of 2/6 HM in MSV and AT LEAST 4/6 in HoF.

You can either whisper me on Throrstout on Burning Legion, add my battletag (Cozjin#1823), or leave me your battletag, and I can add you.

Reply Quote
14 Worgen Mage
LOL You wanna xfer to alliance here? ..... I hope you don't want to raid anything effectively because unless you get into lunacy's core 10man your screwed.

Alliance vashj is one of the worst factions of any server in the game right now. Both sides aren't doing great but if you go horde you'll at least get to do some raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
LOL You wanna xfer to alliance here? ..... I hope you don't want to raid anything effectively because unless you get into lunacy's core 10man your screwed.

Alliance vashj is one of the worst factions of any server in the game right now. Both sides aren't doing great but if you go horde you'll at least get to do some raiding.

F.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Yeah I was going to transfer here to play with a friend who is horde on this server so that was my intention was to go horde
Reply Quote
Hawtness, we're looking for new members to get our 10 mans started, and we're definitely in need of healers. We'd be happy to recruit you and your friend. Send me a message in game if youre interested.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
its a PvP realm so be prepard to get ambushed while your engaged with mobs , oh I see your a 90 so your'll just hang in town. Dont know any Gnome bars but am sure ther are some.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
90s, hanging in town, you must not do your daily's often, constantly beating off horde=)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]