WTB Help obtaining 'Starcaller' title.

90 Goblin Shaman
If any individual on this server can successfully assist me in obtaining the Starcaller title, by defeating Algalon in Ulduar 10-Man version with me... Upon success I shall offer 5,000 gold, slightly negotiable. Quick gold for the right person. Leave interest here and it helps if you already have the title, or at the very least know all of the details of the fight and be willing to help if necessary. I'm not a raider and have no idea what I'm doing on this particular raid but I have both this elemental girl and my prot warrior, fresh 90s (admittedly I play my warrior better). Take your pick of grouping combo. I appreciate any advice or assistance. Have a great day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I can help you get it with some horde characters, but I would want the gold Alliance side. Already have the title, can prove in game if needed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
hey im horde side whisper me in game if you still want the title
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
She got the achievement yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
oh, nice, killed wind lord mel'jarak yesterday also on our alts!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well poop
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]