I accidentally killed a Clefthoof Runt :'(

85 Orc Shaman

Go away.

The only thing that has been on the boards for weeks now has been CRZ and daily complaint threads.

For people like me that are feeling sour enough to punch someone in the mouth without warning we find this slightly humoring and refreshing.

Do't blame me for the fact (sorry if we can't discuss those) that thee wouldn't be so many complaint thread if people that actually had valid concerns and compliant were actually listened to and responded to without having to post like a child crying over Bambi's mother. Nor am I defending all the one complaining de-constructively either.

The blues like to have fun as well.

They get tired of seeing all the junk threads with people whining, complaining, and making ludicrous demands just like we do.

Don't like it? Then take your business elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
It just frustrates me that someone babbling nonsense, albeit barely game related, gets freaking blue-responses that don't involve thread deletion and lockdowns, while actual legitimate concerns out there about the game state and bug are ignore, brushed off, explained away, or otherwise completely crapped on by the Blues. Maybe if more people came on here yammering like the game is World of Happy Kittens, instead of the screwed up pile of sewage the community as dissolved into, things would actually change.

Hi, yea, the blues aren't developers. They don't always know the answers to your questions right away. They are also doing their JOBS. You don't know what their job description actually entails. You have no idea if they are even obligated to answer your questions AT ALL. Chances are, they're not.

If you don't like the game, don't play it. I dare you to make a better one while you're at it. I actually know some of the people that work for Blizzard and guess what....they're human beings that aren't perfect JUST LIKE YOU. Why do expect so much from them when you couldn't produce anything better if you tried? This is their line of work and I'm pretty sure they know more than you do about it. There is a lot that goes into making, creating, editing, coding, and changing a game. There is structure, programming, modeling, texturing, code writing...there is an intricate network of STUFF that is happening behind the scenes that you just aren't privy to.

So hey, you know what, yea...you're allowed to make your complaints and suggestions on the forums...but DO NOT expect them to be responded to by blues. They have their reasons and obviously the game isn't so piss poor that you actually stop playing it. Here you are, on the forums. I'm playing the game and having fun, it's a shame you cannot seem to do the same. I'm truly sorry you don't enjoy the game, but that doesn't mean anyone owes you a damn thing. Least of all the blue posters on the forums.

You didn't give them their jobs nor do you write the job description. Lay. Off.
Reply Quote
45 Worgen Warrior

Go away.

The only thing that has been on the boards for weeks now has been CRZ and daily complaint threads.

For people like me that are feeling sour enough to punch someone in the mouth without warning we find this slightly humoring and refreshing.

Do't blame me for the fact (sorry if we can't discuss those) that thee wouldn't be so many complaint thread if people that actually had valid concerns and compliant were actually listened to and responded to without having to post like a child crying over Bambi's mother. Nor am I defending all the one complaining de-constructively either.

or yea know could let the good train run instead of picking on these threads which keep the community fun which I find just as important as *This boss killed me too much* or im sick of daily* which can be more harm then good with all that negitive feed back. Let it be and join the fun or move out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/12/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Aarkan

You don't have to respond to someone to read what they wrote, nor do you have to do what they say to take it in.

Complaints are listened to, and often addressed. None of us (the forum goers) design the game itself. None of us know how it works. The fact that some of us pretend like we have any idea is laughable.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
LOL! @Bretherezen!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/12/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Shadryck
Sucks to suck, baby clefthoof.

R.I.P. baby clefthoof

I LOVEDED YOU BABY CLEFTHOOF!!! /cry
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
My ghoul loves his little critters. Specially his pet roach Squish.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm scared.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/12/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Shadowtauren
I'm scared.

No...you're pretty.

/cuddle
Reply Quote
45 Worgen Warrior
11/12/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Shadowtauren
I'm scared.

Hello scared I am Ysgrathad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
11/12/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Sparklepony
I'm scared.

No...you're pretty.

/cuddle

You're a dangerous person. I don't feel safe around you.

11/12/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Ysgrathad
I'm scared.

I am Ysgrathad.

That's not what your I.D. says.
Reply Quote
45 Worgen Warrior
sparklepony could you use blood boil again I am feeling hungry for some tauren steak.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/12/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Shadowtauren

sparklepony could you use blood boil again I am feeling hungry for some tauren steak.

/cast Blood Boil
Reply Quote
45 Worgen Warrior

/cast Blood Boil

/Takes out carving knife, Who wants the other red meat!

There is plenty too go around and no need too feel shy.
Edited by Ysgrathad on 11/12/2012 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Then allow me to brighten your day by leaving. I'm done with these forums, they've become utterly useless.

You're welcome.

You act like they haven't been useless for a long, LONG time now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Then allow me to brighten your day by leaving. I'm done with these forums, they've become utterly useless.

You're welcome.

Well..... /hug anyway

I really wish you understood the intended use of the forums. It is simply to have a place for players to provide feedback and a place for them to discuss the game with each other. The forums, like any forums, are not and were never intended to be your personal Q & A playground with the developers. They're busy, they cannot read the forums all the time. The blues that do read the forums pass the necessary information on to the devs. The blues can choose whether or not to respond to a particular thread, they can choose to lock it, or delete it. They are forum moderators if you will...they are NOT developers. They are in charge of completely different aspects of the game than you want them to be...but there is nothing they can do about that.

For some reason players think the forums are supposed to be this Shrine where we tell the devs what to do and they do it. It doesn't work like that. The newer complaints cannot and will not be addressed immediately, no matter how much you want or even expect it.

This thread, as silly as it might be, still provides useful feedback to the developers. It shows we are having fun with the game. It shows that some of us particularly appreciate the new critters they have given us for taming. The whole reason I'm upset I accidentally killed that Clefthoof is because it's a tameable companion pet....and also....a baby Clefthoof...who doesn't love a baby Clefthoof? I'm not literally crying tears of real sadness, but it was kinda upsetting to accidentally kill something I would have actually liked to have caught. What if it was a rare pet? I'll never know. Now the devs know, it actually affects me as a player when something happens to these little animals they put in the game.

It lets them know I care, not about the Clefthoof in particular....but rather about the GAME as a whole.

The fact that people come here and have fun in this thread is a sign that they are enjoying the game. As useless as that might be to YOU, it is actually somewhat useful to them. Not to mention a good way for fellow players to enjoy themselves in a game related atmosphere.

If you step back from your narrow minded view for just a moment you'd see how USEFUL and even NECESSARY these silly threads are for the forums. That is why they are allowed to continue existing.
Reply Quote
45 Worgen Warrior

You're welcome.

Well..... /hug anyway

I really wish you understood the intended use of the forums. It is simply to have a place for players to provide feedback and a place for them to discuss the game with each other. The forums, like any forums, are not and were never intended to be your personal Q & A playground with the developers. They're busy, they cannot read the forums all the time. The blues that do read the forums pass the necessary information on to the devs. The blues can choose whether or not to respond to a particular thread, they can choose to lock it, or delete it. They are forum moderators if you will...they are NOT developers. They are in charge of completely different aspects of the game than you want them to be...but there is nothing they can do about that.

For some reason players think the forums are supposed to be this Shrine where we tell the devs what to do and they do it. It doesn't work like that. The newer complaints cannot and will not be addressed immediately, no matter how much you want or even expect it.

This thread, as silly as it might be, still provides useful feedback to the developers. It shows we are having fun with the game. It shows that some of us particularly appreciate the new critters they have given us for taming. The whole reason I'm upset I accidentally killed that Clefthoof is because it's a tameable companion pet....and also....a baby Clefthoof...who doesn't love a baby Clefthoof? I'm not literally crying tears of real sadness, but it was kinda upsetting to accidentally kill something I would have actually liked to have caught. What if it was a rare pet? I'll never know. Now the devs know, it actually affects me as a player when something happens to these little animals they put in the game.

It lets them know I care, not about the Clefthoof in particular....but rather about the GAME as a whole.

The fact that people come here and have fun in this thread is a sign that they are enjoying the game. As useless as that might be to YOU, it is actually somewhat useful to them. Not to mention a good way for fellow players to enjoy themselves in a game related atmosphere.

If you step back from your narrow minded view for just a moment you'd see how USEFUL and even NECESSARY these silly threads are for the forums. That is why they are allowed to continue existing.

That and baby clefhof go well honey mustard.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/12/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Ysgrathad
That and baby clefhof go well honey mustard.

OMG...

I love Honey Mustard...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]