Can you PLEASE acknowledge MMR exploit.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Look, for a company that seems as confused as you guys seem with regards to why pvper's feel ignored, you really aren't doing anything to convince us otherwise. In the arena forums, there is a well documented arena/rbg mmr exploit being used to obtain incredibly high ratings.

We've seen the ladders get more and more infested with every passing day and we get nothing outta you guys. Can we get some confirmation that you guys can read and have appropriate measures in mind to enact?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They've acknowledged the issues with PvP.

If issues come along with RBG/Arena's, then you might be able to get something done sooner.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Of course they are working on it.
Can you name one time exploiters actually got away with anything?
Reply Quote
They've acknowledged the issues with PvP.

If issues come along with RBG/Arena's, then you might be able to get something done sooner.

Think your reading comprehension needs work, champ.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

are you serious? lolol wow
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

are you serious? lolol wow

Name one duper that got away with it?
Name one realm first that didnt get taken away?
Okay, you can't, thought so.

/e Even FS got his world first taken away because they THOUGHT he was exploiting.
Edited by Mistÿ on 11/13/2012 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i know plenty of people who have gotten away with buying titles or getting rating through exploiting not going to name people.. but it has happend ALOT and they get off scotch free so that pretty much proves your a pve hero and dont know anything :-)
Edited by Option on 11/13/2012 9:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/13/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Option
i know plenty of people who have gotten away with buying titles or getting rating through exploiting not going to name people.. but it has happend ALOT and they get off scotch free so that pretty much proves your a pve hero and dont know anything :-)

Paying someone to get you rating, While you're still on the account, is not against ToS.
Please go read them, because you just went full retard.

Now, like i said, blizzard will fix it.
Edited by Mistÿ on 11/13/2012 10:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Look, for a company that seems as confused as you guys seem with regards to why pvper's feel ignored, you really aren't doing anything to convince us otherwise. In the arena forums, there is a well documented arena/rbg mmr exploit being used to obtain incredibly high ratings.

We've seen the ladders get more and more infested with every passing day and we get nothing outta you guys. Can we get some confirmation that you guys can read and have appropriate measures in mind to enact?

They already acknowledged it on Ghostcrawler's Twitter. It's just that they only seem to care about resetting Jahmilli's battlegroup but no one elses.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

This one? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7118303086
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
How about the alleged DDOS'ing in arenas?
Reply Quote
Thanks Daxx.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I am way more concerned about multiboxing. That is just redonkulous.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

Multiboxing is not considered cheating.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/13/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Mistÿ

Paying someone to get you rating, While you're still on the account, is not against ToS.
Please go read them, because you just went full retard.

Now, like i said, blizzard will fix it.

you have no idea what im talking about because you slay dragons... buying rating as in having someone PILOT your account is what im talking about. and if you dont think thats against the tos then your the "retard"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
i am not so much of a pvp player, but, dont be rude, wtf is mmr exploit TT? is it people selling hi-rating arena ?
Edited by Akuun on 11/13/2012 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
11/13/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Amberlynh

Multiboxing is not considered cheating.....
It is if you use bots/multiple bots to do it which are all the cross realm ones.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]