Booty bay AH, Requests and Posts

84 Blood Elf Priest
Hey to all my fellow Khadgarians,
It's not secret that our population is a bit on the lower end of the medium population.
If you're like me that may have been one of the reasons you moved to Khadgar.
A side effect of that though is lack of a real stable economy. Which I know for us on the Horde many times materials that you're looking for in the AH are very few and usually very much over priced due to supply and demand.

That's why I propose this, we take advantage of the Neutrality of Booty Bay and use the Auction House to help each other out. If helping others is not your thing then you could also see this as a chance to boost your own personal sales. Maybe not post all of your postings in Booty Bay but some of it. How about it guys?

With this I encourage those who post up particular items in the BB AH post here,
Or if you are looking for something post here as well.

How about it guys and gals?
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Priest
Posting up 12 (5)Stacks of Copper Bar
4G Each Buyout, 3G Bid.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Unfortunately, very few will go for putting things up at "normal" prices because of the 15% AH cut. It would feel like I'm in Diablo again, forget that.

This server is Alliance-side heavy, that's why there is low volume on the horde's AH. Your best bet is to find a horde-heavy server, or one that is Horde-Alliance balanced.
Reply Quote
15 Night Elf Druid
If there are specific items Horde players are looking for I could post some things from the Alliance side. I think, however, the bigger problem for the Horde is having enough buyers to be able to generate gold.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The reason horde's economy sucks is because I have most of the server's mats tied up in my guild banks. If you need something there's 95% chance I have it, just ask.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Warrior
I'm sorry you feel the need to bring this kind of attention to yourself Pindleskin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol pindleskin has everything but everything he has cost tons but lol hes the only one who has them so i normly have to buy from him or go to ally sell a battle pet and buy what i need over there and bootybay it to my horde
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
11/20/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Pindleskin
The reason horde's economy sucks is because I have most of the server's mats tied up in my guild banks. If you need something there's 95% chance I have it, just ask.

The reason horde's economy sucks is because someone is so keen on making fictional gold that he destroys the economy. But what is the finality of his gold making ways?

#ban the gold seller

hope all that transmog gear come in handy @ blizz state prison
Edited by Holyavenger on 12/23/2012 12:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]