(NEW) Feathermoon Guilds

100 Blood Elf Mage
((The first attempt at posting disappeared somewhere into the Nether. I hope this doesn't double post.))

Guild Name: Sword and Quill
Faction: For the Horde!
Focus: Role Play
Contacts: Iselian, Nyzara, and Pretts. Any member can answer questions or direct the curious to someone who can.
Additional Notes: Guild meetings are held every Monday at 6:30PM (server), these meetings are open to the public and rotate through Orgrimmarr, Thunder Bluff, Undercity, Silvermoon, Bilgewater, Echo Isles, Shattrath, and Dalaran. We only ask that those attending our meetings remain respectful.

((While S&Q is primarily a RP guild, we've got members that do a little of everything, PvE, Raid, Quest, Cheevie Hunt, Dungeons, Pet Battles, whatever. Someone's usually down to do something. Our Guild channel is IC, though we have an OOC channel for Chit Chat.))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
No worries, as I'm sure you've seen by now there wasn't a double-post.

I'll add this for you now! Thank you. Glad to see S&Q joining the list. *wink*

((PS - I am going to put the two paragraph 'notes' together, but I'll keep your brackets in tact. I hope you don't mind. Just trying to make things easier for people to scan!))
Edited by Jaerika on 12/6/2012 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Please don't forget to continue spreading the word about this thread!

Vote it sticky so we can have an on-going guild list for Feathermoon!

Thanks everyone for your support! :-)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guild Name: Blades of the Wicked

Faction: Horde

Focus: Guild PvE and PvP. Casual atmosphere.

Contacts: Vinya, Kameko, Kratoe, Laeddis, Yax, Suneded

Additional Notes: We are a small active level 25 guild interested in branching out into raiding and PvP Arena teams. We enjoy doing older raids with other guilds and basically having fun while improving our skills. Would love to entice experianced raiders willing to teach and looking for a relaxed social setting. Our dedicated competent members are eager to take on more challenges!
Edited by Vinya on 12/12/2012 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thank you Vinya!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bumping ever so gently so this doesn't get lost. ;-)

Please remember to vote it sticky! Thanks everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Hmm, is the thread dead or are there no more guilds to list? Guilds of RP at least.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Not dead, hopefully more will find this thread and add their guilds too :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thanks Jazz. :-)

Yep - it's not dead at all. I'll continue to update as needed. :-) It's the holidays and people are busy!

Remember, please help vote this sticky. We need a guild listing for our forums!

Please help spread the word - and help your friends list their guilds if they haven't already!
Edited by Jinglz on 12/25/2012 9:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Guild Name: Thundering Hammer Clan
Faction: FOR THE HORDE
Focus: PvP-RP; RBGs, Random BGs, World PvP, Arenas and a roleplay friendly environment; Thundering Hammer's mission is to create a roleplay friendly, PvP-focused environment built on real relational connections and a deep respect for the setting and the history and legacy of our server.
Contacts: Thorgrun, Malkavet, Teevi, Daralyn, Ultravilot
Additional Notes: We recruit the player, not the toon so please make an in-person contact and prepare to spend some quality time with the guild before any invites are given. Old-school players who remember sitting outside the Warsong portal or who were members of the A-Team can expect ninja /ginvites. We are currently hosting an RP event series called 'The Way of the Horde' and have weekly PvP events. Ventrilo is strongly recommended.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thank you Malk, I'll add your info shortly. :-)
Reply Quote
Allow me to be the first to lobby for a sort by faction. Think it would be very helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I could go for that too Malk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Voting for Sticky! Oh and ummm....BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thanks for the bump & sticky, Zunder. :-)

Allow me to be the first to lobby for a sort by faction. Think it would be very helpful.

I will do this as soon as I have time to sit down and re-sort the posts. Great idea!

*edit* Bah I should have made an even number of reserved posts. I only have 7 total including the ones that are filled already. But I'll make it work.
Edited by Jinglz on 1/3/2013 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Alright, I am going to sort by faction over the next few minutes. If you check this thread around the time I am posting this reply, and things look like they are MISSING - don't worry. I have copied everything over to a text file and I am C&P-ing everything by faction.

Thanks for your patience!
Edited by Jinglz on 1/3/2013 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
How would you all feel about me having three posts per faction listing (for now) and then one for 'societies' - non-guild groups that have a name/purpose?

I know we have at least one on each faction (Noslferatu's RP society on H-side and Guild Watch on A-side) - these might be interesting to add for new-comers to our server.

Let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
It sounds interesting and it would be easy for new-comers to read and use.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Guild Name: Order of midnight
Faction: Horde
Focus: RP, as well as weekly Dung and raid runs.
Contacts: Nightteller (GM), Falcer (2nd), and Emma
Notes: A guild with strong foundations and more then 5 active RPers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
01/04/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Noslferatu
It sounds interesting and it would be easy for new-comers to read and use.

Thanks Nos! I am also thinking of adding info for channels, etc.

Though I might need to paraphrase my listings so there's room!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]