90 Undead Warrior
:- )
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Priest
Guild Name:UNITY
Faction:Alliance
Focus:We are an rp guild
Contacts: Caysely
Additional Notes:we are brand new and just started I would like us to evolve into a bigger rp guild. I would like everyone o be involved. We could also do dungeons and other things together. We have a guild symbol of 2 snakes and they are entwined. It is green and black. We have our first tab open. If you want to get ahold of me easily go to the website or this thread and make a post
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592802141#1
It would be nice for you to join. We need members. Thanks
Reply Quote
Guild Name: Strangers United
Faction: Alliance
Focus: RP
Contacts: We're such a small guild, anyone currently online is someone you can contact! The GM is Dalaria.
Additional Notes: We are a casual RP guild with a small core of active members looking for more to join in the fun! We have weekly events and frequent random RP. Our members have many existing storylines amongst themselves and we are working on an overall guild story. We would love to add any additional characters to participate!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I added both of these listings... thank you for hopping in. :-)

To make room for as many guilds as possible, I might be tweaking the listings as I add them, showing just the guild name & faction, a brief synopsis for the guild, and then a direct link to the poster's note in this thread. That way it not only saves space, but allows for people to return and edit their listing.

This is all a work in progress though. And I still want to add 'social' groups in there too. Bear with me, as much as I love WoW I do try to keep it a 'hobby' since I have lots & lots of other responsibilities in 'real life' too. :-)

As always, thanks to all who pitch in and help spread the word!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump...

and please request for sticky.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bump...

and please request for sticky.

Thanks Freek. :-)

Yes, please let's vote this sticky everyone! Thank you!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Guild Name: McPWNalds
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Raid Progression
Contacts: Vaedah, Thalstadan
Additional Notes: Despite how the name sounds McPWNalds is not a PVP guild and we're not filled with elitist jerks. Our focus is to beat current content and we are doing just that. We are currently 6/6 MV and 5/6 HoF. We are always open to recruiting so check us out!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I finally added your listing Vaedah, thank you for your patience. :-)
Edited by Jinglz on 1/28/2013 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/bump

So that this stay's available since it's still not stickied.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Please vote sticky everyone, and help spread the word so everyone's guild can be listed!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
UPDATED!

I have created shortened listings with LINKS to the original reply for more guild info. This way, you can return and add/edit all the info you want, essentially making it as long as a reply can handle. (This is where making this thread sticky will come in hand, so your listing will be visible forever!)

I also added a section for societies & channels. If you have any to suggest, PLEASE feel free... I'd recommend using the same info for guild listings.

I did my best to include 2-3 line synopses for each guild. If you'd like yours changed, please reply with a new synopsis. And remember, for detailed guild info like websites, contacts, etc. you can edit your original reply with all the guild info in it.
Edited by Jinglz on 2/4/2013 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bumping this so it doesn't get lost!

Please read my note above on the changes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bumping again! PLEASE VOTE STICKY so we can USE this thread for our server!

Read here for the changes:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004457789?page=4#71
Edited by Jinglz on 2/13/2013 11:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bumping again! Please continue to spread the word and vote sticky! See above for my changes to the listings.
Reply Quote
99 Tauren Paladin
Guild Name: Riders of Eternity
Faction: Horde
Focus: Fun
Contacts: Brightclouds
Additional Notes: Founded 7/15/2010, ~600 toons

Short Synopsis: Founded on respect for others and whatever way they choose to play the game. We offer activities and involement for those who wish to be involved; no hassles for those who don't. Members are sometimes chatty, sometimes quiet; most often helpful. Rank is gained through helpfulness.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Probably about time I put the UA on here, huh?

Umbral Advent
The Advent is one of the oldest guilds on the server, founded in December '04. We are primarily an RP guild, though we also have a strong PvE focus, as we run two raids every week. There are several players interested in PvP, but it is much less organised (although we have done RBGs in the past). We are a friends-first guild based around social interaction ahead of progression.

Applying for membership can be a lengthy process, as membership is by consensus of all guild members. After getting to know you, you will be brought in as a trial member until we can organise an (in character) initiation. Initiations take place in the Lordaeron throne room.

Contacts: Bregdark (GM), Bladebreaker, Honnete, Vivimord (though most members will be able to answer any questions you have).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thank you both for your replies... especially you Bright, for following the new format. :-) Makes my job a lot easier! Vivi, I did my best to shorten your first paragraph a bit for a synopsis. Check the first page to see, the guilds are alphabetical. I hope you approve.

Please continue to vote this sticky everyone! Thank you!
Edited by Jinglz on 2/27/2013 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
The fact that this thread hasn't been stickied yet is a travesty. I know for a fact that the mods have been in here policing threads lately, but they can't promote one of the most useful, well designed info posts for our realm.

Get it in gear moderators.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It might also be that there might not be enough sticky requests yet.

Please, please help spread the word everyone. We need this thread stickied so it won't get lost. I would like to continue for all of us to work together to not only bring a new rise to RP, but to the unity of our guilds and server as a whole!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Support bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]