Laid-back raiding team idea...

90 Tauren Hunter
There's probably a decent amount of competent players that don't want the stress of being in a raiding guild, but still want to raid. I'm trying to assemble a pseudo-guild of 10 people to form a raiding team. I'd be setting up a website if necessary and coordinating, we'd probably be raiding on weekends.

The reason for this not being a full "guild" is because many don't want to leave friends and family in their current guilds to join a raiding guild. We won't necessarily be a "casual" group, but at the same time we aren't going to be the hard-!@# types that dog on you when you make a mistake. We're all just trying to get geared up, and I'd assume everyone is sick of LFR by now.

Essentially I want a list of names of decent, laid-back horde players on Korialstrasz willing to raid outside a guild environment. We can use skype, but if that's an issue I could probably splurge for a vent server. If you're interested, even if you're not geared yet, give me a whisper in game, throw me a battle-tag request (Entitled#1221), or just post here with your role. Thanks :3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I am interested
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Best of luck to you, but in my experience, if you raid, the stress comes with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am interested as well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If I ever get around to gearing my mage, this may be something id be interested in. What days did u have in mind for the raid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]