478 6/6MV Rogue LF raid team 10 or 25m!

90 Worgen Rogue
Edited by Crinzo on 11/14/12 11:52 AM (PST) Hello all,

I am an officer in my current guild and we have had a great run while it lasted. However with several Core members of our 10m team leaving and our GL moving on to a new guild i am currently looking for a more serious (yet fun) progression based 10m or 25m alliance guild.

A BIT ABOUT ME:

I am a 28 year old male who has been raiding since Vanilla on the rogue class (with the exception of WotLK). I came back Mid Cata near the end of FL but the raiding bug has bitten me again. I am a laid back individual who has a sense of humour who loves the social and team based aspect that raiding brings. I can be lighthearted and helpful but as soon as raid time comes i am all business. I am also one not to quit when the going gets tough (spine, elegon etc)

Here are some of the reason why YOU should consider me for your progression based raiding team!
-Takes raiding seriously and strives to be the best at what i do.
-Experience with raiding for several years. 6/7 HM FL, 8/8 HM DS.
-Raid assit experience in an officer based role.
-Reliable and on time
-Informed and up to date with current raiding strats and tactics (Icy Veins, Youtube Fatboss videos etc).
- Follow my class extensively via (noxxic elitist jerks etc).
-Learns from mistakes and takes constructive criticism well :)

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A RAID TEAM:
-Light yet serious atmosphere would be nice.
-Competent raid leadership that knows the fights and can lead a team to vicotory.
-10 or 25m team
-Prefer a guild that is ATLEAST 6/6MV and has intentions of starting heroics or is doing heroics.
-3 night raid week

I would prefer a team that raids 7-830 EST.

If you are looking for a strong melee dps that can bring the following skillset to YOUR team please take the time to msg on here or in game.
Thank you for considering my application :)

Crinzo#1782
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]