How do I fly in Pandaria at 85?

73 Human Death Knight
Hi all I don't know if there was a change but where can I learn to fly in pandaria at 85? I've been seeing level 85 players flying around on mounts and when I've asked them where they trained the skill they don't reply. Thanks for the help!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Get to 90.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Add me to btag, and i will give you a lift to the Shrine if you like :P just make a toon on MG and whisper me.

Also, the level 85s on mounts, are using flight paths.
Edited by Eliil on 11/14/2012 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You have to be level 90 now in order to fly in Pandaria.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
you cant, its unlocked for 2.5k at lvl 90, enjoy the scenery :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
You don't : (
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
You dont fly in pandaria untill lvl 90 unless you are on a 2 person flying mount with a lvl 90.
Reply Quote
73 Human Death Knight
Add me to btag, and i will give you a lift to the Shrine if you like :P just make a toon on MG and whisper me.

Also, the level 85s on mounts, are using flight paths.

Um I'm pretty sure they're not using flight paths. Saw an 85 druid flying around the arboretum farming plants, you know, dismounting, picking the plant, mounting up again and fly off.

As for the others I know you gotta get to 90 but seeing people flying around farming at 85.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/14/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Daiyu
Hi all I don't know if there was a change but where can I learn to fly in pandaria at 85? I've been seeing level 85 players flying around on mounts and when I've asked them where they trained the skill they don't reply. Thanks for the help!

The 'people' you see 'flying' around Pandaria at level 85 are cheaters. They are farming BOTs.
If you look closely, they aren't actually flying. They kind of run/hop/jump in the air using some kind of cheat/exploit to farm nodes.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
There is no legitimate way to train flying in Pandaria before level 90.

Anyone under 90 you see flying in Pandaria is either A) on a flight-path or B) cheating.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
11/14/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Daiyu

If they are 85 they are prolly hacking and are farm bots. I seen one wall jump up a tree mount and fly away. If your drunk lvl 90s will like like lvl 87s but at 85 they are prolly bot hacking report them.
Reply Quote
73 Human Death Knight
11/14/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Mahabone

The 'people' you see 'flying' around Pandaria at level 85 are cheaters. They are farming BOTs.
If you look closely, they aren't actually flying. They kind of run/hop/jump in the air using some kind of cheat/exploit to farm nodes.

Oh! Now I get it. Yeah you're right they were running in the sky and their mounts didn't use a flight animation but I just thought that was a graphic glitch on my end. Okay good to know, I guess that's why they didn't reply to me when I whispered them. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
You doesn't supposed to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've been seeing level 85 players flying around on mounts, but not in Pandaria

fixed that for ya
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I love flying lowbies around Pandaria <3 And it's even more funny that a level 85 is now a lowbie hehe
Reply Quote
I love flying lowbies around Pandaria <3 And it's even more funny that a level 85 is now a lowbie hehe

-waves- Hi Eliil. I need to add you or battletag you so I can always say hi in game at you ^^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
You can fly in Pandaria at lvl 85 it involves exploiting though so you have the chance to get banned but since I see it daily I doubt anything will happen.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There is no legitimate way to train flying in Pandaria before level 90.

Anyone under 90 you see flying in Pandaria is either A) on a flight-path or B) cheating.

C) Using a RAF mount or Sand of Time Drake.

What did the mount look like?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]