(H) Perfect Insanity recruiting for 10 man

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We're in dire need of a geared (as close to 470 ilvl as possible, the higher the better) Mage or Shadow Priest for our core 10 man group. We're 4/6 N in Mogu'shan Vaults and currently working on Elegon and Imperial Vizier Zor'lock. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9 pm - 12 server time.
We're also starting to build a second group, so anyone interested in raiding is welcome as well.

Send an ingame mail to me, Raennisguy or Rahmkota or reply to this post if interested
Reply Quote
Are you looking for mele dps?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sure, message me next time you see me on.

We've also downed Vizier Zor'lock, so we'll be working on Blade Lord next week!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/17/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Freyed
A Rogue who can't spell melee and doesn't have full gems or enchants (as an enchanter no less) looks like a solid candidate. Then again, you aren't very far so he'll probably fit right in.

11/14/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Oblivion
We're in dire need of a geared (as close to 470 ilvl as possible, the higher the better) Mage or Shadow Priest

Thanks for the bump, Mr Alt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]