Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
thats just the horde statistics
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
And all of them suck. DANG!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You do realize people don't just have to be in a "populated guild" some of them have them just for friends, bank alts, etc
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I have bank alts with guilds on at least 5 servers.

Edit: All named <KC QT PI>
Edited by Pajuh on 11/14/2012 8:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/14/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Abusives
You do realize people don't just have to be in a "populated guild" some of them have them just for friends, bank alts, etc

say 100-200 of those are bank alt guilds - which is quite possible - thats still literally hundreds of basically dead guilds

im fine them having less then 25 if they werent taking up trade space - friend guilds social guilds that wanna do their own thing - if thats what they do - but it isnt

they go in trade and spam a recruitment macro - saying they are building a raid and rateds bg team - even though in actuality they have 2 people actually geared enough to do it

and three other guilds with the same problems spam their macros right after them

the kind that people log in with less then 3 people online who dont talk to each other but refuse to leave because they have a guild

im allowed to think its silly :P

is there any guild with a rateds team this server anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I have bank alts with guilds on at least 5 servers.

Edit: All named <KC QT PI>

Luh yew paja

say 100-200 of those are bank alt guilds - which is quite possible - thats still literally hundreds of basically dead guilds

im fine them having less then 25 if they werent taking up trade space - friend guilds social guilds that wanna do their own thing - if thats what they do - but it isnt

they go in trade and spam a recruitment macro - saying they are building a raid and rateds bg team - even though in actuality they have 2 people actually geared enough to do it

and three other guilds with the same problems spam their macros right after them

the kind that people log in with less then 3 people online who dont talk to each other but refuse to leave because they have a guild

im allowed to think its silly :P

is there any guild with a rateds team this server anymore?

Fair enough, but as the whole "guild with a rateds team" I don't think so, however there may be one or two on alliance /shrug
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Fair enough, but as the whole "guild with a rateds team" I don't think so, however there may be one or two on alliance /shrug

i can see that - if i knew who they are id recommend them to them - even if they were ally - unless a horde one gets put together
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I guess we're the only people doing RBGs, top ranked on the server some how.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
thx vidas :D if i meet any serious pvpers would it be cool if i told them about ur guild then?

honestly u made a toon and linked a chiev in our trade and promoted a rateds team u'd get more people if u were recruiting
Edited by Cantsleep on 11/14/2012 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sure but we're not nice people and I gkick for emotes in guild chat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
11/14/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Vidas

your guild your rules - if they cant deal with that to seriously pvp thats on them
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/14/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Vidas

Do you have an alt named Rubicon?

Sorry, just had to say that :p.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Even for RBGS, theyre cross-server now, so that alone doesn't have much of an effect.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I really need to get back into RBGs...it's been too long :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]