Spirit of Harmony

100 Undead Warlock
.... can now be purchased for 600 Conquest Points at the Conquest Quartermaster.

WTF?

for Conquest Points?

seriously.
Edited by Drakmor on 11/14/2012 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
uggggggh...

more like, why not justice?

Ohh, because Blizz is "forcing" people to do every aspect of the game. Spirits are used for BoE PvE gear, so it only makes sense you can buy em for PvP Conquest points. *doi*
Edited by Jasmíne on 11/14/2012 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
That does seem like a very high amount of Conquest Points for such a little reward, which you could get within 15-20 minutes of farming. If they lowered it to 100-150 I could understand, but that is outrageous.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Monk
.... can now be purchased for 600 Conquest Points at the Conquest Quartermaster.

WTF?

for Conquest Points?

seriously.

The only problem i have with it is that their is no pve way to buy them.
Let me spend jp for spirits.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Shut up, PvE guy.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
So we should buy this instead of upgrading gear because... ?

This change is so random.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
So people asked for another way to get them, and here it is, and that ain't good enough?

The expansion just came out. You don't get instant gratification. Just be patient.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I agree that this should've been purchasable through Justice Points since they have little to no point in this expansion.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue

WTF?

for Conquest Points?

seriously.

The only problem i have with it is that their is no pve way to buy them.
Let me spend jp for spirits.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, my sarcasm meter is off cause I have a cold.

You acquire them through PVE. Remember that these were put on PVE mobs to force players out into the world, to up the population especially on PVP servers, and force more PVP conflict. Otherwise, on a PVE server, you have a much easier time getting them via farming mobs.

Consider if your just an average PVP player, your cap is 2200, you can gain 3 per week, plus have a little over for next week as long as you do not invest in PVP gear, gems or upgrades. you can acquire them a lot faster simply by farming PVE mobs. 19 just through normal dailies with out really grinding them at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Tillers, that is all.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
There is no way to get Spirits to fuel professions for players who PvP. This gives them a way to do it.

What's the problem? They have to make a choice - either get gear or get Spirits.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Seems expensive, but I support a way for PvPers to get spirits.

PvErs can get them the old fashioned way: Tillers and *gasp* PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Haha at people saying they want them for justice points. If you want them for PvE points you will have to go with conquest equivalent of valor points.

But since conquests caps are higher i would suggest they make them 300 valor points each if they were to make em for PvE points.

Justice points would make them a little too easy to obtain.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
There is no way to get Spirits to fuel professions for players who PvP. This gives them a way to do it.

What's the problem? They have to make a choice - either get gear or get Spirits.

the problem is it's 600 Conquest Points.

that is way too high.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
The mind boggles at what sort of twisted loop of logic drove Blizzard to make the main PvE crafting mat available only with high end PvP points.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
the problem is it's 600 Conquest Points.

that is way too high.

How? It's cheap.

What else do you spend CP on after getting geared?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/14/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Eneria
Tillers, that is all.

pff, i got a good 7 or 8 of the things farming mobs in the dread wastes to level my rep with Wrathion after about an hour and a half.
Edited by Meynos on 11/14/2012 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
How? It's cheap.

What else do you spend CP on after getting geared?

In 5.1 you use conquest to increase CP gear iLevel
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It seems more like Blizzard is giving PvPers an option for getting Spirits of Harmony since they have professions to level too but are likely nor getting as many as PvEers who have two very viable options for gaining these.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]