[H] Unrated MY/SG Guild N MV 4/6 N HoF 1/6

90 Tauren Shaman
Hi all, Unrated is an MY/SG guild starting back up that is welcoming any MY/SG people new or old, casual or hardcore. Most people in guild are real life friends and are always up to help a fellow player. If you are looking for friendly Malaysians or Singaporeans to PVE or PVP with, look us up.

That being said, we are currently looking for a tank for our main team, we are planning to go hardcore with this team so it might not be for everyone's schedule. If we get the numbers, we will organize additional raids for the more casual players as well. Thanks and see you in-game =)

Raid: Thursday, Friday, 11pm server (8pm MY & SG). May include Wednesday in the future.
Edited by Aeonicz on 11/14/2012 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Glad to see you guys come alive again :D

how's mum? i miss all of you :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ahah glad to be back, mum unfortunately retired for now, not sure if she'll be back though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bump for 6/6 MSV! Looking for more tanks/dps!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
:O i've been in Nagrand since March this year and only now i find out that there's actually a MY/SG guild!

should've asked around moar. /sigh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I could have told you that Krxy! :D <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
yeah but you didn't, thiam! T_T
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Recognise a surprisingly large amount of names on the roster. Wish you guys all the best with the reforming, hope it works out well for all involved.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]