Too Serious

90 Night Elf Druid
Gms cant ban based on there mood. There is even a space section in tos that states ganking or killing other players under any circumstances does not break the rules. Ask any gm. It's either against the rules or it isn't. And greifing through ganking is not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lmao.. it's a pvp server...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
ROFL, LOL, I love how you guys take this way to serious. It is just too funny. Seems to me, only one taking this way too serious, IS YOU! LOL, thank for the good laugh.

got one question for you. What if the color blue was name red and not blue in the beginning of time. Would blue then be red?

Rofl, learn to ease up some.
Edited by Tokahay on 11/19/2012 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Rofl, And they say we take this to serious. But anyway, would it be red or blue?

But again, it seems the only ppl that are crying and mad here is not us. We did not make this post crying, we did not get mad like you. If you get mad on the forums, and if you need to come here to cry about gettng pst's. Then dont come here. One day it might give you a heart attack. And that is not good at a young age.

This is still just too funny, it is you crying and mad here, not us.
Edited by Tokahay on 11/20/2012 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Pretty sure people gank for entertainment and don't really care about anybody else's moral code. If gankers aren't convinced to stop through in-game whispers, I don't think they will be convinced from a forum complaint.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yea, as the instigating ganker you're suppose to sit patiently and await delicious qq threads created on the realm forums on your behalf by the gankees.

To create your own post in some attempt to bait for attention seems more as though you are simply impatient or a bit egocentric.

^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yea, as the instigating ganker you're suppose to sit patiently and await delicious qq threads created on the realm forums on your behalf by the gankees.

To create your own post in some attempt to bait for attention seems more as though you are simply impatient or a bit egocentric.

Or maybe they do it to make a point.... derp. Since I am too lazy to hop on a horde toon every time i need to tell someone something? Forums are an easier place to do it.

Edit: Honestly if people here ganked as much as i did they would realize that I would literally have to explain myself to people literally 100 times a week by logging over to horde toons. Not my fault horde players have down syndrome
Edited by Datstank on 11/23/2012 9:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
now be nice, it was not a horde that made this post crying.

TBH, I dont care how many ppl pst me, and i dont care if ppl get pst's. And i really dont care if they feel they have to make a post about it.

but i do care about the colors of blue and red, would blue be red if it was called red in the beginning.

Well maybe i dont care about that also, but it is food for thought
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ewwwwwwwwww
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
AMG I KILD U SOOO HARD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Tokahay why dont you go back to your home server? you are more annoying than dimetapp and his beatles collection with a open mic
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
lol, really, do he sing beatles with open mic? that is scary
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/30/2012 03:12 AMPosted by Tokahay
lol, really, do he sing beatles with open mic? that is scary

It's true. I thought that everyone by now knew how much I love The Beatles.

You should have heard me earlier. It's my birthday, and my parents got me the brand-new vinyl remastered box set. I was really jamming out while listening to my new Let It Be and Abbey Road vinyls.
Reply Quote
SPICE NATION YOU MAKE ME !@#$IN PROUD. I ALREADY LOVE YOUR GUILD MEMBERS !!!! and as for u QQ hordies... /yoda voice; die, you must...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LOL Spice Nation is so bad.

Also, Dimetapp is a traitorous @@*!%!*@# who gets ganked by Blood DK's. . .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]