[A] Recruiting a tank and hunter

91 Human Mage
Greetings,

Finished Product, a raiding guild with a raiding history since BC, is looking for a tank and a ranged dps, preferably hunter.

We raid twice a week, Monday and Thursday starting at 7 server. We may raid more if people commit more time.

We are a pretty chill group, we have, in the past, been one of the better raid guilds on the server, we have experienced and committed raiders who work well together.

Contact me if youre looking to raid with serious, experienced players or have questions about the guild.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
This is a great group of raiders. If anyone is looking for a fun and friendly but effective raiding environment you should definitely check them out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'm currently in a pvp guild but my PVE gear set is ilevel 464 and I'm kind of wanting to join a raiding guild. I have been farming heroic dungeons everyday and would really like to see the end game content that MoP has to offer. I missed out on most of the Cataclysm end game. I have vent downloaded and working, however I don't have a microphone at this time. Please consider me for a ranged dps slot and whisper me in game. Thank You.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]