CLOSED - [H] Deviant LFM 10M W/Th 8-11P EST

90 Blood Elf Priest
Gara'jal was pretty close to dead, trying again tomorrow night... still have a couple spots!
Edited by Stormgoddess on 12/5/2012 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Team is full, but we're still looking for standby members! Also, grats on getting Gara'jal and Spirit Kings down this week!! :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
MDPS spot just opened up! PM me in game or send mail if you'd like to join!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Elegon was almost toast!! Shouldn't be long now :)

Looking for DPS/OH... Shammy would be great!! Message me :)
Edited by Stormgoddess on 1/12/2013 12:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woot! Elegon down on our first attempt tonight!! Emperor at 10%... hopefully he'll be down tomorrow :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We cleared MSV and are on to HOF!! New opening for RDPS.. preferably a Warlock for cookies, summons and awesome DPS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Currently on our eighth week raiding.. Elegon down on week seven! We're a little more casual than the hardcore teams, but we're making progress!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
New position opening up soon.. will be adding a tank (non-druid) in addition to rdps. Message me in game!

Of course we're always looking to add good players to our standby list to fill-in any empty spots! Just send me a whisper/mail in-game! Happy Raiding!
Reply Quote
Im looking for a new guild to raid with since mine raid too late for me. Your schedule is perfect for me so im wondering if you would have any use of an enhancement/resto shaman (im not to sure of my healer skill but im decent, really strong as dps) Got back to game recently, so im about 477 ilvl (enhancement) i think, i learn fight really quick and i have good skill. (Im about equal skill with ppl from my current guild who are starting heroic right now)

It would be for a server transfer so i dont really want to end up stanby every week, do you make rotation on siting ppl?
Edited by Ticopino on 1/30/2013 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Ticopino.. we have a permanent RDPS spot currently available. However, we generally run with someone interested for a few nights before we invite them to join the team to see how well they fit with the team as well as to judge their raid awareness. We do currently have a potential candidate to fill the spot; we'll see if things work out. But if not, and you're on the server and still interested, let us know! I'd hate for you to transfer servers and things don't work out :(

Thanks for replying and happy raiding!

~ Storm
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Bump for kool people :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Ty Flash :)

Happy V-Day guys!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We took down Blade Lord Ty'ak last week and had Garalon below 50%!

LF:

Tank (non-druid)
RDPS (prefer Warlock/Mage/Shaman)
MDPS (non-warrior)

Standby Members... message us in-game if you want on the standby list!! Standby members are invited to every raid to fill any applicable empty slots. No attendance requirement other than if you say you'll be online, you must be online, or you'll be removed from the list.

Message me in-game with any questions @ battle tag Stormgoddess#1107 or message our raid leader, Starsurgeon.

Happy Raiding!
Edited by Stormgoddess on 3/14/2013 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
bump for helping to keep raiding alive on Uldaman!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Garalon was down to 18%! Moving and shaking! Also got in a couple of attempts on heroic stone guard this week! Let us know if you're interested!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Congratz on the progress :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks V!

02/23/2013 09:33 AMPosted by Varil
Congratz on the progress :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
RDPS is filled, but we're still looking for a perm tank, mdps and a healer!!
Edited by Stormgoddess on 2/27/2013 7:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Someone give these people a tank. Preferably one that goes to raids flagged.

That'd be swell.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Haven't raided with everyone for too long now, but great group of people. Lot's of lols and feels.
Just need a holy paladin or a resto/enh shaman!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]