Blood Elf or Tauren?

90 Human Paladin
Tauren look so stupid in paladin gear. They look so stupid no matter what they have on.
Blood Elf all the way.

Humans and Blood Elves are the only classes that look good as paladin.

Tauren
Dwarves
Goat people

ugly

dwarves and dreaenei loook good Angelista.

come on, dwarfs are epic. everything on them looks great.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lets get in on this
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Taurens look bad in all Pally Gear? Sunwalker Dezco would like to say hello. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64853#
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There are no Male Belfs...this is known.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
10/26/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Danix

Challenge Mode armor looks horrible on us. So did T13.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Paladin
draenei. /waggle
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warrior
Male blood elf for the Napoleon Dynamite dance.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Death Knight
I'll say go blood elf, the silence is better than a cast stun.

Also its funny how people don't wanna seem gay so they hate on blood elf male & saying they're female instead won't justify that they arent male but in fact make u seem gay for getting arouse by a male lol
Edited by Darkfangz on 10/26/2012 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Pandaren Monk
Tauren look so stupid in paladin gear. They look so stupid no matter what they have on.
Blood Elf all the way.

Humans and Blood Elves are the only classes that look good as paladin.

Tauren
Dwarves
Goat people

ugly

dwarves and dreaenei loook good Angelista.

Why are YOU playing a human then? And don't give us the "racial" crap, you're clearly not a hardcore 2700 arena player.

In subject:
Tauren got one of the best looking mounts ever, they look better on plate than barbies. But war stomp has little use considering it shares DR with your only form of innate cc. Still the HP boost is roughly the equivalent of 2 blue stamina gems. Arcane torrent is pretty good for PvE tanking, but with its limited range and minimum mana gain you will get little use as retribution or holy. For Arena it can be game breaking if you time your positioning right. For BGs, see PvE.

Whatever you do, do not roll a male elf, too much swag. And tauren male is kinda annoying to me, they never stop scratching their !@#! Still, male tauren look intimidating as retribution with such large weapons.
Female tauren got sweet casting animations, and you will probably be one of a kind in most groups, the gear looks good and you can actually distinguish the shoulders from the head (unlike males).
Female elf are ok, the voice is kinda annoying (who wants to listen to britney all day?), melee and casting animations look more fluid than their male counterparts. And yeah the gear is smaller because that's how it's supposed to be, it's ridiculous that blood elf males handle swords the same size as an orc with 10x larger muscles.
Oh, one more thing: Size, there's a huge gap between female blood elf and male tauren, you will attract more attention for a few seconds in BGs, this can be good or bad depending on what you're trying to achieve. Blood elf females can also fit in certain tight spots that most male characters can not.
Edited by Watafu on 12/23/2012 10:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Human paly ftw
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
/moo with a massive 2H whatever. Taurens win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
A couple people beat me to it. There are no male BE's and no female cows. What you should be asking yourself is, do I want to be Justin Bieber or do I want to be Ving Rhames?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
fem belf till you get CM set, then male tauren
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/29/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Thermadin
fem belf till you get CM set, then male tauren

So you can look like an insect cow from mars? Now you finally know what those aliens did with the cows they mutilated... spliced their genes with alien insects.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Fembelf, there is no other sane option.
Reply Quote
If you like mount collecting, anything but Tauren. They look horrible on every mount in the game except for 4: Flying Carpet, Kodo, Chopper, eng. flying mount. So unless you want to take tailoring or engineering, be prepared to look terrible while flying/running around the world.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
10/25/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Shiralia
Femtaur is the only true option.

QFT

and if youre going to go alliance instead go fem dwarf or go home
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I do not possess the ability to make decisions for myself, therefore I make threads like these.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]