-DPS-
Frost DK
Balance Druid (OS healing)

Heals
Resto Druid (OS DPS)

470 ilvl Min
4/6 MV Min

About Us:
We are composed of a tight knit group of friends that have raided together since vanilla/tbc. We are an old group of serious progression raiders coming together again from a long break as casual players to reform for 10-man progression minded raiding in MOP. think of is as softcore raiders.. We are military friendly as the majority of us serve. We consist of a GM and 2 officers, and work on the assumption that everyone is a mature adult and can act as such. We have zero tolerance for drama, that being said, we of course are not above joking around. Our loot system is based on group roll with "assisted" priority when needed. All members are expected to know what is appropriate for them to roll/need on. Above all else we are a group of friends that hang out in vent and joke around. If you are not looking for a group of people that balances focused progression and hanging out then we might not be the fit for you. We are currently on a 2 day per week raid schedule, which will remain that way, unless, as a raid, we decide otherwise.

Expectations:
1.Must be competent at your class of choice, min/max
2.Must be able to follow directions
3.MUST have a non-!@#$ headset and being willing to use it
4.Understand what constructive criticism is
5.Be willing to do work outside raid so that you are personally prepared for raid
6.Make raid consistently
7. Dont smoke so much pot that you could be diagnosed as "Functionally Autistic"
8.Finally don’t be a "that guy", bad attitudes can go elsewhere...

For those who know what this is: we are old school Symbiotic, HJPU, Blue Frex....

If you are interested, add Battletag steFsport#1250, whisper myself or anyone in guild and they can direct you as needed. we look forward to progressing..
Edited by Relaxative on 11/24/2012 8:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Still looking for Tank, also considering DK tank....limited spots left. Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
No longer looking for a warlock, would like a boomkin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
b
u
m
p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
My friend, Dollet Holy Pally, and I are looking for a 10m Progression guild. What sort of raid schedule do you guys have?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SWbe LF Resto Druid for core raid spot, must be spontaneous, willing to try new things, and accept change with ease. soothing vent voice a must, and preferably have an alter boomkin ego.
470ish iLVL
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
478 resto druid :) however I'm kitty os; I hate boomkin with a passion :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for a Melee plate wearer that has no problem pulling that good 6 fig dps.... 4/6 MV min, 475+
Pst me ingame
Edited by Relaxative on 11/20/2012 9:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
and some tankage with the same ilvl and exp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
just a lil bumpage

Check first post for current recruitment needs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]