Fast Forward Raiding

100 Human Paladin
At the moment Fast Forward has 2 fully runing raid groups. We have reached the point were a third raid group is a strong possibility. If you are interested in raiding, please send me in-game mail of your class/spec and info on any other toons you may have that could raid in case of composition problems. I am looking for a raid leader first and formost before I can guarentee a third group.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
The Zyril's raid group stands to maybe go 2/6 this week, maybe 3/6. Hopefully Crytz's group will clear the instance. Stupid Elegon...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Update: So I found a Raid leader for group 3 now i need raiders. So far the comp looks like this...

Tank- Jedi/Monk

Tank- Cbredbeard/Paladin

Healer- Elementnova/Shaman

Healer-Nordli/Monk -Raid Leader

Healer-(Pally,Priest,Druid)

Mdps-Nastrond/Frost DK

Mdps-(Rogue)

Rdps-Gortox/Mage

Rdps- Bluetusk/Hunter

Rdps- (Mage,Hunter,S-Priest)

More info on raid times will be posted in a later update. Please private message me or post here if you are interested in a spot.
Edited by Merden on 11/8/2012 5:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
why no dk tanks? I hear theyre supreme
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Not my call, Nord doesnt want em.
Pallys and Monks are pretty supreme. Just sayin
Edited by Merden on 11/2/2012 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Raid days will be Friday/Saterday/Sunday nights at 10pm-1am server time. Raid days/times are felxable at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

DK Supremacy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Jedí GOTCHU on them monk tankin' .... !@#$ DKs, that is so WOTLK.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

just throwing this out there, cause i like to help and be nice (surprisingly), paladins are the worst tanks right now...bottom of the totem pole if you will :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I can tank, recup is amazing in MoP thats why rogues never die.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Well, as a Tank, I have done fine with reducing damage with a mastery build. My spec/glyphs make my in-raid heals range from 25-30k hps and my dps is usualy 30k+ (Vengence ftw)

All in all I am basicly A tank/heal/dps. I have done fine for myself, I think pallys now just take alot more skill then they used to.(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump for a great bunch of guise!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/02/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Takarita
why no dk tanks? I hear theyre supreme

My choice in tanks wasn't supremely class biased. In my opinion any tank class is capable as long as the healers are equally capable. Currently Dk's take the most burst dmg, as well as the fact that compared to a paladin they require a higher skill cap to play. I myself do not trust most deathknight tanks to reach their full potential, being that a paladin is slightly easier to play it is more likely to find a good paladin than a good deathknight. Curving my odds a bit.
As far as the monk tank goes: Monk's a fairly new class, there is still a lot of conjecture on what the best play style is for them but at the same time they also seem to hold a very high potential. Therefore, if the monk tank is willing to take constructive critisizm they could easily become one of the best tanks available currently.

Additionally, with the Blood deathknight attacks eminently being nerfed their dps will potentially be lower than other tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
there are no incoming blood dk nerfs. the patchnote "nerfs" are tooltip fixes for already implemented changes. as for eliminating an entire class because some people who play it might be bad, i'm afraid i have terrible news for you about the wow playerbase...
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/05/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Mahourai
as for eliminating an entire class because some people who play it might be bad, i'm afraid i have terrible news for you about the wow playerbase...

My reason for not using that class is because it requires a better player. A bad player playing a dk tank will take more dmg than a bad player playing a pally tank. im simply curving my odds. Im not saying i expect bad players either, not even that the players will be bad. My point is that I dont like gambeling and potentially losing the gamble. As for the nerfs to blood dk dps abilities, i had not heard that it had already been implemented but you may be correct.
Reply Quote
Monk tanking gives lots of perks because of the awesome abilities they get. One of the spells being guard...is like a disc bubble and the dmg taken while in it heals you for a small percentage. Just one of the many interesting abilities we get as tanks. Once this toon is as geared as lean, I'm positive that I will take 2x less of the damage as I have been running into on my bear.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Held an alt run Sunday evening. Went 2/6 with only 4 people in the raid having prior experience in normal modes. Didn't know Ysondre had such good people waiting to raid. :)

Remember to take what you learned, folks, and pass it on. You never know how it'll benefit you down the line.
Edited by Cbredbeard on 11/12/2012 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
11/02/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Iean
Jedí GOTCHU on them monk tankin' .... !@#$ DKs, that is so WOTLK.

I'm hurt... and I thought you cared!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/01/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Cbredbeard
The Zyril's raid group stands to maybe go 2/6 this week, maybe 3/6. Hopefully Crytz's group will clear the instance. Stupid Elegon...

Read your post about Elegon in the raid forums. It's not the fight dude lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]