[A]Ultimate GMT+8,13/16HM

100 Human Warlock
<Ultimate> is a 25m raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance. We are generally Singapore based, however we have players from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Australia as well. We are currently looking for more players for MoP since progression is already over:)

This is our introductory guild video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIk_vI6OSto&feature=player_embedded

Something about ourselves

While most guilds boast to being a raiding guild since so-and-so date and have been around for however long, Ultimate has humbler beginnings. Founded as a guild simply for a group of good friends to be able to raid together, it has expanded into the massive entity that it is now, over the 4 years that it has been around. Many of its most senior members have been around long enough to say things like 'I was a tree druid before people even dared to use it'.

Something about our raids

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs/Mon 1230pm-330am Servertime ( DST IS ON ), 930pm-1230am GMT+8

We finished Cataclysm with a realm 3rd placing for 25m on Frostmourne

Current progression: 6/6 HM MV 6/6HM HoF 1/4HM TOES

Who are we looking for

All Exceptional Players
1 HPALLY
Ele Shams
1 Resto Druid
1 Resto shaman
1 MW Monk

If you think you are one of the exceptionally skilled and experienced players you are more than welcome to apply on http://wow-ultimate.guildomatic.com

You can also look for Xephyria, Janiiee, Scoffy, Wrathsong, Bluebones in game if you have any questions or are looking for more information.

We look forward to hear from you.
Edited by Xephyria on 3/3/2013 8:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
a good tank would be good.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
a good tank would be amazing
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
solid
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
need more boomkins !!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hello,

I am Filfa

Goodbye
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty, and witty, and gayyyyyy

LF Hunters/Ele Shams/Resto Druids!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
some nights I stay up, cash in in my bad luck
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hiya,

Frostmourne server (and apparently instance servers) just broke, so I jumped onto realm forums and saw this.

I'm a crazy altist who is taking some time off WoW at present, but I find your guild extremely enticing - Are you looking for any tanks at the moment, or mdps? I'm levelling my 5th toon to 90 (12 at 85) and have been tanking for years for semi hardcore guilds in both 10 and 25 man environs.

I'll place an app, but it might look a little hectic, as I'm open to classes. I see you're on Break Week at the moment, but hope to hear from you soon.

Edit: Your app template doesn't really allow me to adequately express my intentions, so I'll try to contact someone in-game :). TBC.

Edit: App'd anyway, but keen to chat to someone in game when possible :).

-Le Gash.
Edited by Gashweasel on 12/17/2012 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
MAKE ME COME ALIVE COME ON AND TURN ME ONNNNN
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
haven heard from you Le Gash!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ohaidere
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
xeph likes my bum
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
MW Monk and Resto Druid pls.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
guildomatic is facing some technical difficulties at the moment, so if you can't access the website to apply, do get in touch with us and we'll figure something out :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]