70 exalted reputations

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm sad this achievement was removed before had chance to get it.
Don't think it was excessive, like another post said, to someone who doesnt mind (or even likes) grinding rep and surely thats what makes it an achievement.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
71 here. saw someone post he's got 72 ... curious how you pulled that off cause i think i have just about every rep you can get in the game. Unless brawlers guild counts??
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/31/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Usha
71 here. saw someone post he's got 72 ... curious how you pulled that off cause i think i have just about every rep you can get in the game. Unless brawlers guild counts??

Your armory is showing you with 72, missing Bloodsail. This would put you at 73.

73 is the current max.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If unique exalted reps where actually shared I wouldn't be insanely far off, but since I changed mains I will never get it now.
Edited by Secondtime on 1/2/2013 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
hmm i can't count then. i just went to wowjuju.com and looked on their bar graph to see reps for my toon here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I wish they were acct wide :( I still wouldn't even be close.. but I'd have like 50-55, lol.

Gz to all those who actually have gotten it!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
73 exalted reps is only obtainable when the next phase of the legendary questline comes out. Currently only 72 reps are able to get to exalted.

Black prince rep is the 73rd reputation
Edited by Reconbravo on 1/4/2013 6:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
If I was every really really REALLY bored I'd go farm WSG and AB for my 73 reps....but I'm no that bored and I spent 3 month farming bloodsail so ya see how much fun pvp is!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]