Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
I'm bumping
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Are you interested in a disc priest and boomkin?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
b u m p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/16/2013 09:42 PMPosted by Zeniba
Are you interested in a disc priest and boomkin?

I for one would gladly suffer the abomination that is a space chicken if said chicken moonfires like a pro and the accompanying disc priest's bubbles are better than the butts in Vanilla Ice's video. You guys should throw up an application here:

http://trialbyfire.wowstead.com/applications

And BUMP!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
Bump!! Need a healer still.. Disc priest preferred
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There was a young man from Calcutta
who peeked through a hole in a shutter,
all he could see
was a prostitute's knee,
and the bum of the chap that was up her!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
BUMP
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Rogue
"Ugh I hate Thunder Bluff! You can't find a good burger anywhere."
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
"So I went to this troll spa the other day and I wound up with dreadlocks and a frigging bone in my nose! I mean come on! Who PAYS for that?"
Reply Quote
487 Disc Priest with 477 Shadow OS, LF 10 or 25 man end game content raiding. Only 3/6 MSV, but not for lack of trying to do more. My current server, Blood Furnace, is not very active in raiding. Looking to transfer to a more active realm.

I've seen all of the videos, I am a very quick learner and I know my class. LFR is of course easy, but it's the only end game actual raid experience i have beyond 3/6 MSV at this point. As I said before, trying to get more has been a challenge.

Will try to update post with some recount parsing for boss encounters. Typically healing between 80-115k hps in MSV and LFR, depending on the boss and absorb timing. My dps is typical for 477 iLvl, but it's mostly H-Dungeon experience, as I'm almost always healing during raids.

Available most evenings except Tuesday and Thursday. Would like a guild that raids 1-3 nights per week, sometime between 7p-11p (cst) or so would be great. (a little earlier or a little later is okay, just throwing out a preferred time).

Understand that sometimes my real life schedule changes and I may not be able to make every raid. However, if i committed to a raid schedule, I would try my best to maintain at least a 90% attendance rate if at all possible.

If you're looking for a quality raider, with a quality personality and prior end game raid experience, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks,
Tenkey
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]