Whole lotta recruitin' goinzon

100 Draenei Warrior
What gives? When I looked yesterday there were 10 recruitment threads in the top few posts.

How are guilds finding raiding with the expansion? Did the swelling of ranks thin out already?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Too many people wanting to run their own little 10man raids.

So many have tried and so many have failed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Too many people wanting to run their own little 10man raids.

http://i.imgur.com/WSnZP.gif
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Siding with Hoochy on this. (He did get me into Sha Pinata last night when it was only at 25%)

Kargath community has been thinner than the beginning of previous expansions, with many people trying to be in control of their own raiding. Hypothetically, when you have, lets say 70 players that want to raid, ten of them want to be guild masters and "challenge Fatal Union this expansion" (like they all say), that leaves 60 players to go into ten guilds, leaving a shortage everywhere.

But it has never been uncommon for guilds to struggle and existing guilds (as well as new ones) to falter and disassemble during the beginning of a new expansion or new content. I've been speaking to some friends in respected Horde guilds on Kargath that are unfortunately on the brink of this.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We need a realm merge or two, if you ask me. Need some of that new hot talent I've been hearing about.
Edited by Darot on 10/31/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Siding with Hoochy on this. (He did get me into Sha Pinata last night when it was only at 25%)

Kargath community has been thinner than the beginning of previous expansions, with many people trying to be in control of their own raiding. Hypothetically, when you have, lets say 70 players that want to raid, ten of them want to be guild masters and "challenge Fatal Union this expansion" (like they all say), that leaves 60 players to go into ten guilds, leaving a shortage everywhere.

But it has never been uncommon for guilds to struggle and existing guilds (as well as new ones) to falter and disassemble during the beginning of a new expansion or new content. I've been speaking to some friends in respected Horde guilds on Kargath that are unfortunately on the brink of this.

FU is recruiting capable applicants, who are interested in killing bosses. We have multiple raid groups running every week. All of which are clearing content.

Treat yourself right - app today! www.fugaming.net

-Watch
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
FU is recruiting capable applicants, who are interested in killing bosses. We have multiple raid groups running every week. All of which are clearing content.

Treat yourself right - app today! www.fugaming.net

-Watch

Currently ranked #1 and #2 in horde progression.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
10/30/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Hoochy

So many have hoofed and so many have hoofed.
amirite

Anyhoo idk recruitment's fine but personally I don't have the heart to reject exceptional applicants, and the more the merrier, especially when it comes to 25m raiding
Mostly though? I just bump the ES thread with kill updates for the sake of keeping it updated with info on 25man kills
My guess is most other guilds are keeping their threads bumped because they're progressing also
Also idk but most of our recruits come from off server and recruit threads are really helpful

Can't speak for 10 mans since I don't pay attention to them.
Edited by Swaggle on 11/1/2012 3:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
11/01/2012 03:42 AMPosted by Swaggle

amirite

Anyhoo idk recruitment's fine but personally I don't have the heart to reject exceptional applicants, and the more the merrier, especially when it comes to 25m raiding
Mostly though? I just bump the ES thread with kill updates for the sake of keeping it updated with info on 25man kills
My guess is most other guilds are keeping their threads bumped because they're progressing also
Also idk but most of our recruits come from off server and recruit threads are really helpful

Most recruits do come from off server, which is more why I generally ignore most of the recruitment threads in these forums >.>

Though I feel off server recruits will generally head to the realm forums to get a look there as well, but who knows for sure.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
11/01/2012 03:42 AMPosted by Swaggle

amirite

Don't worry punkin...we'll go back and kill it all on 25m after progression is finished. Enjoy your normal modes in the meantime.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
11/01/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Aarlynn
punkin

Halloween was yesterday, silly!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
11/01/2012 05:18 AMPosted by Aryvei
Though I feel off server recruits will generally head to the realm forums to get a look there as well, but who knows for sure.

Yeah that's been my impression also!
11/01/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Tailias
punkin

I love me some punkins. Pies, lattes.
Don't worry punkin...we'll go back and kill it all on 25m after progression is finished. Enjoy your normal modes in the meantime.

ok i will! sry im not trying to be a h8r i genuinely dont care about 10s??? idk but you do what you want <3 so feisty!!!
let's get along, fem belfs and draenei are QTs and i only want to be friends, let me sing you the song of my people

I used to wonder what friendship could be
Until you all shared its magic with me
Big adventure
Tons of fun
A beautiful heart
Faithful and strong
Sharing kindness
It's an easy feat
And magic makes it all complete
Do you know you're all my very best friends?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/01/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Swaggle

Yeah that's been my impression also!

I love me some punkins. Pies, lattes.

ok i will! sry im not trying to be a h8r i genuinely dont care about 10s??? idk but you do what you want <3 so feisty!!!
let's get along, fem belfs and draenei are QTs and i only want to be friends, let me sing you the song of my people

I used to wonder what friendship could be
Until you all shared its magic with me
Big adventure
Tons of fun
A beautiful heart
Faithful and strong
Sharing kindness
It's an easy feat
And magic makes it all complete
Do you know you're all my very best friends?

You tried.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A few things people can learn from this thread:

Kargath sucks

Cake > Pie

Hoofs
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior

Hoochy prefers to wear a silk thong with a wife beater.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/01/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Aero

Hoochy prefers to wear a silk thong with a wife beater.

Only for you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Kargath sucks

Cake > Pie

Hoofs

You know damn well that Pie > Cake
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

Kargath sucks

Cake > Pie

Hoofs

You know damn well that Pie > Cake

You're forgetting about the most delicious cake. Cheesecake. No pie can ever come close... unless its cheesecake pie.
Reply Quote
12 Gnome Warlock

25m to hard so you have to gear up in 10m?
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
11/02/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Meatbags

25m to hard so you have to gear up in 10m?

Zerocoolhack
US-Kargath Electric Sheep draenei paladin 90
Alts: Meatbags

You're cute.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]