Whole lotta recruitin' goinzon

90 Tauren Druid

Sounds like you're jealous I have paws instead of hoofs.

Oh and fem nelvs are qts too :'(.

Cow druids have paws and hoofs... what now? :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I think my mind was just blown.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Unfortunately a lot of successful raiding guilds allow asshats to be in their guild for sake of raid progression. Many of us that are not in a hardcore or progression guild prefer to be in a guild where there is a friendlier environment. We don't care about what number we are on a list and we play the game to have fun. There are so many idiots in this game and I can understand why people feel the need to break off and start their own guild.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
11/12/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Minimoe
Unfortunately a lot of successful raiding guilds allow asshats to be in their guild for sake of raid progression. Many of us that are not in a hardcore or progression guild prefer to be in a guild where there is a friendlier environment. We don't care about what number we are on a list and we play the game to have fun. There are so many idiots in this game and I can understand why people feel the need to break off and start their own guild.

fugaming.net, twice the boss kills, half the bull$h1t.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
No point in fueling the fire on this one.
Edited by Minimoe on 11/15/2012 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/12/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Minimoe
Maybe you weren't around then but my guild used to do quite a bit with Fatal Union back in the day. Please don't take this the wrong way but you guys had the market on asshats in your guild which is why that ended. Obviously your guild has changed since then and I have no clue as to the quality of members you have now. I'm assuming that since you are still around that things must have changed since then

I am sadly the last representant of asshatery in the guild. Sad days.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/12/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Minimoe
fugaming.net, twice the boss kills, half the bull$h1t.

Maybe you weren't around then but my guild used to do quite a bit with Fatal Union back in the day. Please don't take this the wrong way but you guys had the market on asshats in your guild which is why that ended. Obviously your guild has changed since then and I have no clue as to the quality of members you have now. I'm assuming that since you are still around that things must have changed since then.

I'm sorry sir, but this is a bit gratuitous.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Edited by Minimoe on 11/15/2012 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
11/15/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Minimoe

No more so than posting a recruitment link as a reply to my response.

Helping people help themselves.

Also I don't remember FU ever being closely related to your guild, but who knows we've carried a lot of people over the years.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock

Maybe you weren't around then but my guild used to do quite a bit with Fatal Union back in the day. Please don't take this the wrong way but you guys had the market on asshats in your guild which is why that ended. Obviously your guild has changed since then and I have no clue as to the quality of members you have now. I'm assuming that since you are still around that things must have changed since then.

So I've been in FU a very very long time and at no point have we ever done anything with grey council. Awesome how you keep deleting all your posts minimoe and forcing me to quote a guildie.
Edited by Sykk on 11/15/2012 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
11/15/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Sykk
So I've been in FU a very very long time and at no point have we ever done anything with grey council. Awesome how you keep deleting all your posts minimoe and forcing me to quote a guildie.

I don't keep deleting all my posts. I deleted them all at the same time in order to not continue where people like you want to take this. If you have any of your original members left they know who I am and my guild. You've been in FU since when? 2007? This was back in 06 before Burning Crusade. We've been on Kargath since Nov of 2004 before there was a FU guild.

My priest was in FU for quite some time after my guild transferred to another server. In fact a few of my former members that didn't want to transfer off Kargath joined FU with me. You may be able to claim you have no knowledge of me but that doesn't mean anything.

This will be my last reply.
Edited by Minimoe on 11/15/2012 11:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

I don't keep deleting all my posts. I deleted them all at the same time in order to not continue where people like you want to take this. If you have any of your original members left they know who I am and my guild. You've been in FU since when? 2007? This was back in 06 before Burning Crusade. We've been on Kargath since Nov of 2004 before there was a FU guild.

My priest was in FU for quite some time after my guild transferred to another server. In fact a few of my former members that didn't want to transfer off Kargath joined FU with me. You may be able to claim you have no knowledge of me but that doesn't mean anything.

This will be my last reply.

Hi - I'm Darot. I signed the charter for Fatal Union in 2006, I am member #2 on the Fatal Union website that I built.

I have no idea who you are and we have never done anything with the Grey Council. If we did it was some casual pretending to be important.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]