Children of Azeroth is looking 4a Raid Leader

Children of Azeroth is a casual, adult, level 25 guild and we are looking to recruit someone to take on being our Raid Leader.

childrenofazeroth.wowstead.com

Why be the Raid Leader for CoA?
-This raid team will be YOUR TEAM.
-You will set the raid times/days.
-You will decide what content to attempt.
-You will decide on the requirements to be on the team.
-You will make the loot rules and what loot system to use.
-You will have access to your own guild bank tab for this team.
-You and your team will have repair bills paid for by the guild bank.
-Vent is already in place.
-You get all the perks of a lvl 25 guild.

That's some cool upsides, whats the downside?
-You will have to do your own recruiting. I ask that you attempt to use any current and willing guild members but that is not mandatory.
-Vent is payed for by guild member contributions so all members are asked to help contribute to maintain its active status. (this is accomplished with a feature on our website, the money goes straight to the vent provider.)
-Members you recruit are subject to the approval of current and future officers. We are very laid back and have a good time but I don't pay my 15 bucks a month to deal with other peoples crap, this is for fun so those that can't take a joke or are flat out rude when they are trying to be funny will be removed, but with your input prior to removal.
-Which brings me to, you gotta have a sense of humor. Lets have some fun!

I would prefer a tank or even a healer for this role but I'm open to any talented folks.
Anyone that is interested can get a hold of me in game, on our website or on here.

Thank you for your interest,

Donzo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Hey, Was recently looking for a raid group but it looks like most of them aren't doing to well on the horde.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/ravencrest

So I think im gonna start one. Having your guild as a backbone would be awesome rather than a fresh level 1 guild. You'll be hearing from me shortly in-game. :)
Reply Quote
I look forward to hearing from you :)
Reply Quote
This position is still available, I have yet to hear from Voltrex.
Voltrex, if you are still interested please let me know otherwise if you aren't I can try to fill the position with someone else.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
dibs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello! I saw your add and was interested, please feel free to add me to battle tag Vash#1184
and I would love to speak to you in game, :)
Reply Quote
We are still open for others in this position if anyone is interested. All perks listed above still apply.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'd be interested, I will try to get with you in game...
Reply Quote
noted, thanks
Reply Quote
We have someone in this position but that doesn't mean we wouldn't take on another. /w me in game if interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]